Black Spirituality Religion : Are You a Demon ?

Are You a Demon ?

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

In all of my living, i have never heard anyone refer to their own selves, as a demon ... until recently.

One Man. One Person. In my whole life.

Now that this has happened, and i'm questioning it, i'm being given all of these definitions for demons, how it's really not a bad thing, all of that ... but i still only have one person that has ever admitted to being such.

With all of this defense of demons being presented, i'm thinking ... maybe i've just led a very sheltered life, and there are LOTS of folk who consider themselves demons ... it's just never come up in conversation ... (??)

So ... here's your chance ... if you consider your own self a demon (or would like to be one) ... please let us know.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

i would say that i am, in that i've yet to get to the place of need over my wants; but i'm trying, and ever so slowly aware of 'a', and thus referencing 'daemon' - inner indefinite light.

s8ddha ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

I don't believe i've ever posted to you before, though i've seen your name around and stuff.

Glad to have you with us, and thanks for letting me (us) know that you consider yourself to be a demon.

This is really interesting. You make me glad i asked / posted the question.

Please, make yourself at home, because you are!

Destee

The story of Lucifer falling from heaven is nothing more than high-vibratory energy being stepped down to solidify into tangible matter in order to form physical things ie; this earth and the humans in it. So yes, by default, we all are demonic in one way or another. This dense low-vibratory stuff that we call a body is the devil, metaphysically speaking. Now I did not do a full breakdown because I want you to think on this little bit for a while.

The story of Lucifer falling from heaven is nothing more than high-vibratory energy being stepped down to solidify into tangible matter in order to form physical things ie; this earth and the humans in it. So yes, by default, we all are demonic in one way or another. This dense low-vibratory stuff that we call a body is the devil, metaphysically speaking. Now I did not do a full breakdown because I want you to think on this little bit for a while.

Brother Rasembi Aunk ... i appreciate the information you've shared with me, and am considering it. From the conversations we've had (here in the community) about demons, there seems to be a few definitions.

You say we are all demons, but i'm really looking for those who claim the title for their own selves.

Based on your response, you consider your own self a demon, right? Okay. Thanks a Bunch!

I'm so glad i asked this question! Gosh ... you all never cease to amaze me!

I'm listening and trying to learn. Thanks for the information.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back