The Front Porch : Are you a Christian? Or a follower of Christendom

I understand that you have done some research which I'm sure was painstaking but let me assure you that the whole dynamics of what you call Christianity is founded by men who knew NOT a Jesus or Paul. You wrote:

I really don't have to debate any further when using words like 'probably' because probably does not constitute fact.

I usually go into it but I guess I can stop right here.

I am in agreement with you and if you read the entire thread then you can see that my issue was with Mans doctrine and this doctrine was not of Christ. I really don't care about the Church councils as they were used to castigate & abdicate Jesus as the head of the congregation and give authority to men including the pope. More than likely, and I'm being generous with likely, Peter is not the first Pope and though the Bible never described Peters death The Church claims that he was Crucified upside down as he was not worthy to die like Jesus. Also if you read the thread then you can see that my issue with INFO, was the calling himself Christ, and being flippant, I know that you have nothing to do with that, but if you read the thread then you will see what I mean. seems that you have been on here a while so are there rules that are to be followed? It seems that the more honest one is about them selves then others have issues or pass judgement, so if you could, enlighten me.

I am in agreement with you and if you read the entire thread then you can see that my issue was with Mans doctrine and this doctrine was not of Christ. I really don't care about the Church councils as they were used to castigate & abdicate Jesus as the head of the congregation and give authority to men including the pope. More than likely, and I'm being generous with likely, Peter is not the first Pope and though the Bible never described Peters death The Church claims that he was Crucified upside down as he was not worthy to die like Jesus. Also if you read the thread then you can see that my issue with INFO, was the calling himself Christ, and being flippant, I know that you have nothing to do with that, but if you read the thread then you will see what I mean. seems that you have been on here a while so are there rules that are to be followed? It seems that the more honest one is about them selves then others have issues or pass judgement, so if you could, enlighten me.

I forgot to tell you that I am canadian by place of birth only. You got that French ish off with others but not me. Next time pick an Afrakan language...but I might surprise you there also. You really need to go back and find all my threads or post before you engage me again...because I was really being quite nice. You say that I don't know you but life is full of surprises isn't it???

!

je vous remercie pour recette intérêts moi sembler à prendre s'ouvrir en haut une frelon nid : )
That's not French. You used an online translator. You should write, "nid de frelons", not "frelon nid" as the latter would appear when you directly translate "hornet nest" using one of those defective online translator..

That's not French. You used an online translator. You should write, "nid de frelons", not "frelon nid" as the latter would appear when you directly translate "hornet nest" using one of those defective online translator..

Actually I've been trying to learn with Rosetta Stone but am only in it about two weeks between wet work assignments, Just communications and security nothing bad. I had gotten tired of being in French country and not knowing more than rudimentary communication. So thanx for the critique these are things I value.

I forgot to tell you that I am canadian by place of birth only. You got that French ish off with others but not me. Next time pick an Afrakan language...but I might surprise you there also. You really need to go back and find all my threads or post before you engage me again...because I was really being quite nice. You say that I don't know you but life is full of surprises isn't it???

!

'Absolutely it is, and why did you come at me like you did kinda like some throw down challenge? If you were "being quite nice" then why did you engage in some sort of castigating rant? If I took it wrong then I'm sorry and apologize, but I don't know how else to take it especially when my initial comment was not directed at you. Oh and if you really want to know me, let me know. We could use some one who speaks common Somali. My son in law is Somalian but he is presently in Afghanistan on assignment and not available.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back