Black Relationships : Are you a biter? Do you bite while lovemaking?

PoeticManifesta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 24, 2005
Virginia Beach,Va
Occupation
Local Insurance Agent
:angel1:I have a question:confused: ... cause maybe its just me:cool:... and if im that different from the rest of the world i deserve to know it! :uhoh: Do you enjoy a nice bite durning lovemaking.. nibbles are great.. but im talkin about str8 biting! :luv: You know.. in heat head of the passion.. savouring eacchother. and just a slow yet.. firm bite on your neck,... (shivering thinkin bout it) thighs.. booty:heart: .. wherever you may think of.. does it turn you on?:spin:

PoeticManifesta said:
:angel1:I have a question:confused: ... cause maybe its just me:cool:... and if im that different from the rest of the world i deserve to know it! :uhoh: Do you enjoy a nice bite durning lovemaking.. nibbles are great.. but im talkin about str8 biting! :luv: You know.. in heat head of the passion.. savouring eacchother. and just a slow yet.. firm bite on your neck,... (shivering thinkin bout it) thighs.. booty:heart: .. wherever you may think of.. does it turn you on?:spin:

I think you might be a vampire PoeticManifesta! Do you avoid sunlight?

PoeticManifesta said:

Ouch. Sounds painful.

PoeticManifesta said:

Be Careful sista woman, because tetinus just might be in your future if those bites pierce your skin... But, ****, girl, you freaky(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back