Support : Are Yall Seeing Broken Images on the Site?

broken.png

Maybe when i wake up, it will be fixed ... :jam:

Thank You!

:heart:

Destee

It's complicated and browser related ...

Using what you posted above, showing cracked images, it's the same for me on Google Chrome, on Firefox and Opera Beta, only the gallery pics (eyes, unlimited blessings) are cracked and missing, the other images are showing up.

So, commonality between the three browsers would be missing gallery pics, however, initially, gallery pics were showing on all three until I refreshed, after that, gallery pics never showed back up.

Peace and Blessings Family,

I am seeing broken images on the site ... avatars, smilies, and stuff ... :cry:

Are you seeing it too?

I'm not sure what is causing that.

I have been click'n stuff and probably caused it ... :jam:

But I do not know what it was that I did or how exactly to fix it.

I am hoping that it is only happening to me and you all see everything just fine.

Please let me know, as this will push this issue higher up on my to-do list, if it is all of us ... :cry:

Just post and let me know or like this post.

Thanks Bunches!

Destee
I see everything clear

I'm not getting into a007 and aquil conversation, but I would to.put this out there, when jesus was on earth,(and he still is) there was no pollution, now they have dumped so many chemical s in.the ocean, and oil, that its not safe to eat fish, or meats, and if you check, you will see, our fruits, and vegetables are full of weed killer, and it causes cancers in all of us, we are the ones who are destroying our planet, and our lives. If we don't change it, it will all be gone. I hope the Lord comes and gets his children first,but, thats why the Muslims and different people know its not safe to.eat, but ehat other choices do we have? The lord said, let him who has a ear, listen, and eyes see, pay attention to what's going on in the world, everything is in the bible, B.I.b.l.e. (book instruction before leaving earth) everything you buy has a book of instruction with it, thats why we have the bible, read it.

Peace and Blessings Family,

I am seeing broken images on the site ... avatars, smilies, and stuff ... :cry:

Are you seeing it too?

I'm not sure what is causing that.

I have been click'n stuff and probably caused it ... :jam:

But I do not know what it was that I did or how exactly to fix it.

I am hoping that it is only happening to me and you all see everything just fine.

Please let me know, as this will push this issue higher up on my to-do list, if it is all of us ... :cry:

Just post and let me know or like this post.

Thanks Bunches!

Destee
Everything looks fine to me. PS Why is the "Donate" icon so hard to find?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back