Black People : Are Yall Crazy!????

Keita, Why cant you just admit that you were wrong? That book of yours while it may answer some questions, it Only creates more unaswered questions than it answers. And I havent even read it. I can tell by what arguments you presented durring our HAYDAY; and your chioce of so called Knockout sources. That dude in the chat room you brought on that night was talking so much B.S and running around in circles so fast he made himself dizzy! You can no more deny your European ancestory, than I can my African ancestory.(like I would want to) So who is crazy?

Keita, Why cant you just admit that you were wrong? That book of yours while it may answer some questions, it Only creates more unaswered questions than it answers. And I havent even read it. I can tell by what arguments you presented durring our HAYDAY; and your chioce of so called Knockout sources. That dude in the chat room you brought on that night was talking so much B.S and running around in circles so fast he made himself dizzy! You can no more deny your European ancestory, than I can my African ancestory.(like I would want to) So who is crazy?

when I ask for one of my children to speak I will ask you to contribute. Until then, please stay in a child's place. oh, and please don't feel offended, because after all, African people are your mothers and fathers and as your father I'm simply saying "mind your business'. Then again, you're only living up to your legacy....cause I have yet to see any place, any people or any country where your presence has not caused confusion and division. So on second thought, continue to speak, because you're just being and doing what your people have ALWAYS HISTORICALLY DONE....IT'S ONLY OUR PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN TOO BLIND TO SEE IT.!!!!

godsmantru said:
a blackman should be able to express himself on destee without having any white man dispute him.
this crazy white man has become a distraction.
he needs to go.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back