Black Relationships : Are Women Annoying?

MANASIAC said:
Are Women really that bad? Or do some of us brothers avoid looking in the mirror to solve our problems with the opposite ex?

What is your take on it.

My Take: I usually cause a woman annoyance thus she dishes out the same thang.

That's a loaded question, that's a question with multi answers
First of all, how annoying can we be...you came outa us. We are your 'mother's, your 'teacher's, your 'Queen''s and your 'lover's.
Some men think that women are annoying when a women tries to keep them on the borderline of "do right" ...I admit there are some annoying women out there but most of the time...we tend to step in when things are not right and we get labled ..."annoying"

How can women be annoying? What could they possibly do to be annoying? What do you really mean by annoying? All I know is I would rather see them happy and jumpy than sad and depressed. If they need to be annoying to do so, then I have nothing against them.

If you were a true brotha, you would play along with them, then they will not be so annoying after all will they?

triniti424 said:
oh my lol brotha cedric "play along" that almosts sounds as if you are going into

it "playing" and after awhile games to tend to be a lil over-rated dont ya think :look: i

spose that wasnt what you meant...right :huh:

I could not go on any further until I found out what the meaning of "annoying" was. Some guys get sick of women being "annoying." I need the real to find out what we are talking about when we say "annoying." Examples are always appreciated.

I apologize for any misinterpretations.

Cedric Denson

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back