Black People : ARE WE TOO WEAK TO VOTE?

Joyce said:
Therious,

I felt like that and had no intention of voting. I expressed this on another thread but then I believe it was River that reminded me of our struggle to get to the point where we COULD vote. I knew better, but then I was just kinda fed up with the deterioration of the democratic party and the games they play on blacks every term to get our vote as they so assuringly know we will give it. Well they ain't gittin' mine this time. Kerry is just about as sorry as they come and in the past, Clinton really sucked too. (oh I know I'm gonna git it for saying that :argue: , but it's the truth) and Bush is just about as bullish and thick-headed as they come, Though I don't agree with his tactics in dealing with terrorism, I am impressed with the amazing "comeback" of our economy after the 9/11 tragedy for it hasn't been this good overall in over 25 years. Thus, even though he is a republican, I will definitely be (beat me :spank: ) voting for him. Kerry hasn't shown me anything and I be doggone if I'm gonna vote for him just because he's a democratic :nono: . Naw...I ain't going there no more. :puke2:

For black people, no matter what party has been in office...we are still lacking in some things and this really bothers me. Yet...I will be voting :(

Moreover, I still respect the opinion of blacks who choose not to vote.
Sometimes, I think we should ALL "sit it out" and not vote at all during presidential elections until some things change. That can prove to be more powerful than voting, I believe. Yeah, sometimes I think we should let them know that we are going to "boycott" :yawn: the elections if they (either party) don't start working towards the benefit of the African American community in a more pointed and targeted way.

Just my 2 cents...Joyce running out of here...fast!

~j

JOYCE NOT TO ArGUE W/ OVER UR DECISIONS. BUT DO U REALLY THINK ITS HEALTHY 4 A BLK PERSON TO VOTE FOR BUSH? THE ECONEMY IS BETTER THAN IT HAS BEEN IN 25 YRS??? SAYS WHO. If U ASK ME NOTHING HAS CHANGED.all that econemey recovery crap is propaganda by the bush team of liars to spin this f'd up world in their favor. bush is a member of the new world order pschos, that have one goal control the worlds natural resources, and economic trade. while literally massacring anyone who is not wht!!!!!

AT LEAST UNDER CLINTON HE RAISED THE MINIMUM WAge(although clinton aint s%%% either). the right wing party has heavy ties w/ kkk, nazzis, skin, heads, world church of the creator, wht supremecists in general. bush has taken money from inner city schools, bush is an enemey to blk people(and the entire world of melanin). not that the dems r any better, which is xactly my point.

i believe we need a third party, if i did vote it would probably be 4 ralph nader. again joyce not to argue with ur decisions but please dont vote racist peace of s** george bush.
u might as well invite the klan over 4 dinner.

jamesfrmphilly said:
IF EVERY BLACK PERSON WENT TO THE POLLS AND VOTED, WE WOULD OWN THIS PLACE!

WE HAVE SO MUCH POWER AND WE GIVE IT ALL AWAY.

that's why i am frustrated.

this is true, except when they throw votes away. not to beat a dead horse, but again the pres, or congress dnt run this country. they r puppets no matter who is in office, the true pschotic bigots that call the shots will never be seen, and will keep supporting murders, enslavement ofr dark skinned peoples (see jean betran aristide) and governments.thats why in my opinion voting is a waste.

rip to my pppl who died 4 my freedom. i am greatful i would not live the life i dow/ out them.

no hate though bra,

one love

Therious said:
JOYCE NOT TO ArGUE W/ OVER UR DECISIONS. BUT DO U REALLY THINK ITS HEALTHY 4 A BLK PERSON TO VOTE FOR BUSH? THE ECONEMY IS BETTER THAN IT HAS BEEN IN 25 YRS??? SAYS WHO. If U ASK ME NOTHING HAS CHANGED.all that econemey recovery crap is propaganda by the bush team of liars to spin this f'd up world in their favor. bush is a member of the new world order pschos, that have one goal control the worlds natural resources, and economic trade. while literally massacring anyone who is not wht!!!!!

AT LEAST UNDER CLINTON HE RAISED THE MINIMUM WAge(although clinton aint s%%% either). the right wing party has heavy ties w/ kkk, nazzis, skin, heads, world church of the creator, wht supremecists in general. bush has taken money from inner city schools, bush is an enemey to blk people(and the entire world of melanin). not that the dems r any better, which is xactly my point.

i believe we need a third party, if i did vote it would probably be 4 ralph nader. again joyce not to argue with ur decisions but please dont vote racist peace of s** george bush.
u might as well invite the klan over 4 dinner.

How do you know that Kerry isn't racist. After all, he is a liar AND a fraud along with being a booty sucker for a vote. Which ever way the wind blows, that's the way he goes. At least I "know" where Bush stands on certain issues. In not knowing anything about Kerry, I am not going to vote for him just because he's a democrat.

I totally agree with you in that we need a third strong party...but they must be more beneficial for the cause or blacks or else it's the same ol' thing...wouldn't you say?

Joyce said:
How do you know that Kerry isn't racist. After all, he is a liar AND a fraud along with being a booty sucker for a vote. Which ever way the wind blows, that's the way he goes. At least I "know" where Bush stands on certain issues. In not knowing anything about Kerry, I am not going to vote for him just because he's a democrat.

I totally agree with you in that we need a third strong party...but they must be more beneficial for the cause or blacks or else it's the same ol' thing...wouldn't you say?

im sure kerry is a racist, this is why im not voting. but i mean bush at the right wing contantly diss blks to their face and ppl vote 4 these a holes like fools. do u understand who this bush family is??? have u seen fahrenheight 9111?? have u read any history of the bush family??? do u overstand that bush 1st was head of the cia when they started "flooding the streets" in inner city amerikkka w/ crack????do u over stand grandpa (prescott) bush sold weapons to the nazis, thats how the bushes aquired their fortune!!!!

at least u know where bush stands??? hmmm sending kids to war a war simply so him and his family can steal husseins oil, taking money from inner city schools, stealin OUR social security money. privitized prisons just to name a few. bush is a devil joyce. again u might as well have the clan over 4 dinner. i never understood how any blk person w self repect could vote 4 a republican and again the dem aint nothing either, but at least their slightly less evil. dnt let ur self be conned by these devils.

peace on the planet

Joyce said:
Great ideal Cedric...after you. :x: I would definitely participate in that one. I can tell you right now, that would grow to be a very large thread with some good ideals coming out of it.

...waiting. :spin:

Thats not just me alone. With a large number of African-Americans who care like I care in the branches of government, there can be a Black President.
if you want to be a Black President in America, then you will need to bring a Black Army of voters and politicians up with you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back