Black People : Are We The Only Humans On The Planet?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, May 8, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    As one does historical research one has to question the reality of people on this planet that we have designated as being "human". It could just be me, but in my mind there are simply things that "humans" don't do unless under the threat of survival...and even then, there are probably things that humans still won't do just out of sheer principle. A classic example is in trying to understand why the people of India would kill 20 million of their own women in 10 years. It's in trying to understand why the Arabs would crush up our ancestors mummies and then use it as medicine...and then the European did the same thing. Now we find that the Chinese are up to the same thing, sort of. check this out.

South Korea seizes capsules containing powdered flesh of dead babies

The South Korean government revealed Monday that it recently seized thousands of capsules filled with the powdered flesh of dead babies. Reportedly, some people believe the powder has medicinal purposes and was created in northeastern China.
    South Korea has reportedly been reluctant to criticize China directly over the incident, out of fears of creating diplomatic friction with the country. But the process by which the powder is allegedly created is one of the most disturbing stories imaginable.
    According to the Korea Customs Service, the bodies of dead babies are chopped into small pieces and dried on stoves before being turned into powder. The customs officials have refused to say exactly where the babies come from or who is responsible for making the capsules.
    China has already

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sidesho...containing-powdered-flesh-dead-190306280.html

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,738
    does "human" mean acting in a humane manner?

3. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    yeah, there is only one "human" at the moment.

sadly, most of what is considered to be "contemporary civilization" has a foundation built by those that would ask "what is Life", as if BEing doesn't give them a clue.

most of us evolved in environments that have an overwhelming amount of Life going on around us, thereby forcing us to come to grips with all that stuff by the only means possible: recognizing that "all that stuff" has the same needs, reactions and responses that we do. thus, we knew that the "stuff" was us; we are the "stuff" and if that "stuff" is Life, then we are as well.

evolving in an environment mostly barren of all that "stuff" they didn't get the "we are Life too" memo. once having encountered this much more "lively" environment, they have to wipe out enough "stuff" to make it more comfortably familiar to them, thereby pretty much breaking too much of the environment (the concept "environment" does include people) and coming up with all sorts of sick and disgusting things (zombies? "monsters"? "rhino horn"? "powdered babies"? tattoos? body piercing? "religion"?? "valhalla"?).

never mind trying to "replace" their system: for the Good of the environment and Life, we need to IGNORE them and get on with creating/returning to a "new" "system" that is much more supportive of Life!

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    devils actin with devilsh behavior....
    there culture is very enamored with the occult....
    rivaling the anglos....

one love
    khasm

5. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I've long since given up the phrase "that has to be the bottom of the barrel". Whenever I say it, someone always manages to dig deeper.

6. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    The ancients spoke on much:

"Two tendencies govern human choice and effort, the search after quantity and the search after quality. They classify mankind. Some follow Maat, others seek the way of animal instinct."

To me, this separates the African from the European or Asian. At least in our purer states.

HTP

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

lol Brother Kamau ... :love:

i mean ... i really laffed out loud ... after reading your post ... :lol:

here i was all ready to post something prolific and profound regarding humans and eating babies ... :look:

and now i don't remember it ... :lol:

Love You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee