Black People : Are We The Aliens on Earth?

I didn't say or suggest it (the accumulation of knowledge) was dormant nor even imply it.
Some sort of dormancy in the accumulation of knowledge somewhere within the homosapien past is your position isn't it?
So then would you say that the exponential growth that you speak of has been dormant for 100's or 1000's of generations prior to that spurt?
Easy now brother, I'm asking you what is your opinion or view prior to that spurt? Not saying that you suggested it or implied it.
Actually I believe you've said there's a very large range of years (eons) it was dormant.
I never stated that the acquisition of knowledge was dormant for eons in regards to homo sapiens but f you can find that anywhere, please post it!

If you haven't said it outright then you've certainly suggested it throughout this discussion and if need be I can also go to your blog you linked us to.
You've asserted through this thread that there was some inexplicable growth happening in human knowledge about 50,000 years ago give or take oh only about another 20,000 years. Want me to do those division tables for you?
I only pointed out for your benefit that the accumulation of knowledge is not linear but is exponential to help dispel you of the notion that anything extraordinary happened beyond what was already NATURALLY happening from the beginning of time.

There was/is no inexplicable spate happening 30,000 or 50,000 years ago nor 100,000 years or 2.5 million years or 3 billion years ago.
Any more questions?

You've asserted through this thread that there was some inexplicable growth happening in human knowledge about 50,000 years ago give or take oh only about another 20,000 years. Want me to do those division tables for you?
Yes, indeed I have and I stand by that as it relates to the leap in knowledge from early homo sapien. The exponential versus linear comment doesn't explain how that knowledge was attained so it remains inexplicable. As for your tables, I don't need them but I appreciate the offer.
I only pointed out for your benefit that the accumulation of knowledge is not linear but is exponential to help dispel you of the notion that anything extraordinary happened beyond what was already NATURALLY happening from the beginning of time.

There was/is no inexplicable spate happening 30,000 or 50,000 years ago nor 100,000 years or 2.5 million years or 3 billion years ago.
Any more questions?
Yes, as a matter of fact I do. Since you asked, can you provide something that would substantiate these statements?

This post was written sometime ago but I recently came across this theory by Dr. Ellis Silver which speaks much to what my thoughts were regarding the possibility of Humans (US) not being natural to this planet. Some of his observations are the same as the observations I made in my opening of this thread. So, are we really from this planet?

According to experts, life spreads like an “interstellar infection” and clusters of planets in the galaxy have alien life forms.

Dr Ellis Silver, who has studied evolution, has an outlandish belief on the human race’s origins.

In his book, Humans are not from Earth, which has been debated online recently, he claims that we were brought here tens of thousands of years ago by aliens.

His reasoning is humans appear so unable to cope with life on Earth.

In a story published in Daily Star, the scientists said, “Mankind is supposedly the most highly developed species on the planet, yet is surprisingly unsuited and ill-equipped for Earth's environment: harmed by sunlight, a strong dislike for naturally occurring foods, ridiculously high rates of chronic disease, and more.”

Dr Silver furthered his claim by pointing out how humans regularly suffer from bad backs which he theorized was because life evolved on a planet with lower gravity.

According to Silver he would be surprised if one could find a single person who is 100 per cent healthy and not suffering from some perhaps hidden or unstated condition or disorder.

He goes on to say that while the Earth approximately meets human needs as a species, but perhaps not as strongly as whomever brought humans to the planet initially thought.

Bizarrely, he believes Earth could actually be some kind of galactic jail.

“The Earth might be a prison planet, since we seem to be a naturally violent species and we're here until we learn to behave ourselves,” he added.

The life started elsewhere theory gained credence recently, albeit without the aliens.

Two space rocks, which are approximately 4.5 billion years old, smashed into Texas and Morocco in 1998.

I don't know, what do you think???

Yes, indeed I have and I stand by that as it relates to the leap in knowledge from early homo sapien. The exponential versus linear comment doesn't explain how that knowledge was attained so it remains inexplicable. As for your tables, I don't need them but I appreciate the offer.

Yes, as a matter of fact I do. Since you asked, can you provide something that would substantiate these statements?
Evolutionary science informs for the how the Homo sapiens came to being. Anthropology informs in how knowledge has been accumulated through the ages.

When thinking about the human species trying to pick one page out of history as something exceptional misses entirely how the knowledge from what preceded was used to make the 'big leap'.
And that is just as true 50,000 or 100,000 or more years ago as it is today.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back