Black People : Are We The Aliens on Earth?

GOH Man! You can't be serious. You on drugs or something?
Apparently, you are the only one in this thread who after reading the post can't figure that out and it is obvious you lack anything of substance to offer. Time to move on!!

That member like to jerk around. But you should consider the question. Who do you consider to be "we" as in all humans, all ethnicity OR what ever your label may be.

If you have an answer give it. But if you don't I would ask the member what is their definition of "we" in his mind to be.

That won't ever happened because the member you quoted likes merry go round conversations that have no ending lol. The member uses these merry go round convos to keep you going in circles while he fulfills his self aggrandizing ego to show his narcissist impression that he's an "intellectual"

Save your keystrokes in response to this member while you can you know where this road leads..............................

1dwovb.jpg

lol

That member like to jerk around. But you should consider the question. Who do you consider to be "we" as in all humans, all ethnicity OR what ever your label may be.

If you have an answer give it. But if you don't I would ask the member what is their definition of "we" in his mind to be.

That won't ever happened because the member you quoted likes merry go round conversations that have no ending lol. The member uses these merry go round convos to keep you going in circles while he fulfills his self aggrandizing ego to show he's narcissist impression that he's an "intellectual"

Save your keystrokes in response to this member while you can you know where this road leads..............................

1dwovb.jpg

lol
Yes Brother Mike, Truth! I know where that road leads.

Last edited:
1. All other species of animals on this planet have no need for eye protection from the sun.
2. All other species are able to navigate from place to place without directions, a map or a GPS
3. We need to adhere to a strict diet to in order to receive the proper nutrition for good health
4. We need to exercise or perform weight lifting in order to develop our muscles and strength. If you look at other animals they are naturally strong and most are herbivores and have amazing muscularity , agility and strength. Horses, Primates esp. Gorillas, Elephants, Rhinos, Giraffes, Hippos, Water Buffalo and the list is quite extensive.
5. We are unable to locate a source of water if it is not already known to us.
6. We have to be taught how to swim.
7. Most of us have a low tolerance for cold without a heat source.
8. We are unable to navigate in the darkness without a light source.
9. We have sex just for the mere pleasure that we derive from it as other species engage to procreate only.
10. Most of humanity would develop skin cancer from too much sun or experience a heat stroke.
11. We have an extremely low tolerance for pain.
12. Most animals can detect or sense when there is danger looming

No, we aren't aliens, and none of that proves we are.

Why have the assumption that to be alien to someplace, that is a non-native, means to be incompatible with said place? Isn't that a very limited and biased viewpoint? You could go someplace foreign and fit right in and have been somewhere all your life and never find where you belong.

All the points you stated could mean humans alienated themselves from living naturally and now nothing seems to come naturally anymore.

No, we aren't aliens, and none of that proves we are.

Why have the assumption that to be alien to someplace, that is a non-native, means to be incompatible with said place? Isn't that a very limited and biased viewpoint? You could go someplace foreign and fit right in and have been somewhere all your life and never find where you belong.

All the points you stated could mean humans alienated themselves from living naturally and now nothing seems to come naturally anymore.

I can respect your those views, but let me ask you this. How would you explain our huge leap in the evolution cycle form homo erectus to homo sapien sapien in a span of 30,000 to 50,000 years if the natural evolutionary process prior to that change took millions of years? If not intervention?

I can respect your those views, but let me ask you this. How would you explain our huge leap in the evolution cycle form homo erectus to homo sapien sapien in a span of 30,000 to 50,000 years if the natural evolutionary process prior to that change took millions of years? If not intervention?

Being level with you here and knowing this'll probably be the last exchange, I don't believe what white people have been teaching about how we evolved. Plain and simple.

Being level with you here and knowing this'll probably be the last exchange, I don't believe what white people have been teaching about how we evolved. Plain and simple.
Understandable. Then would you mind sharing your beliefs on how we evolved or were created?

Understandable. Then would you mind sharing your beliefs on how we evolved or were created?

I don't mind sharing, no.

We were created. As we are. Period.

I believe evolution is what white people have used to explain away why they look the way they do. They say evolution plays a part in being white skinned because of their geographical location(s), and it's just lies.

They also use evolution to attack the intelligence of our community, claiming they're more mentally evolved than we are. They say human life started in Africa, and state we(African Americans) can't be as intelligent because we're closer to what the first humans once were, while they and Asians are farther removed.

Evolution is a lie to promote more lies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back