Black People : Are We The Aliens on Earth?

Brother James, it has been awhile my man. Good to see that you are still on the rock.
Hey man, as for time and space it's really not relevant to the subject matter and neither is earth food.
But since you mentioned it, would cannibalism (people eating people) be part of the earth food diet also?
Hit me back brother and let me know how you feel about the comparisons to other animals... Catch ya later
where would these aliens come from ?????

where would these aliens come from ?????
I never said that they were aliens brother. Check my title James... also let me ask who or what do you believe created you?

now i'm just confused.........:10500:
I guess that would be one way of avoiding the question by throwing shade! And I can also understand your hesitancy to engage in a meaningful dialogue that would probably make you feel uncomfortable and threaten you conventional beliefs.. I get it brother, it's cool and it's all good.

Humans have certainly become an alien species on this planet for sure in so much that most all have lost their connectivity to the earth.
They don't need a keen sense of smell any longer.
They no longer use those muscles once needed every day for survival.
The reason we need to watch our diet is because we eat so much garbage and over indulge on it.
If we stopped being lazy gps and maps aren't needed as much as one would think.
Navigating in the night isn't hard, just do it. You'll be surprised, just stay away from any light and things become 'seen'.
We engage in sex for fun because we can.
No we can't take extreme cold without a heat source or protection......and neither can most other life on earth except the few animals that have evolved to that extreme condition like polar bears and penguins but you won't find many others.
Yeh, and skin cancer.........it may have once been one of the factors in the limiting of population numbers. And we're the only animal too stupid to get out of the sun when it becomes to hot and go find some shade. But like most mammals we can not tolerate too much heat and even the reptiles can only take so much before disappearing for cooler places.
Sensing danger is a matter of using all the senses........just like all other animals do. Where our eyes have evolved for a focal length most other primates eyes have evolved for a limited focal range but is fine tuned to detect movement. And smelling danger is a lot easier without car exhaust and fabric softeners blowing out of dryer vents. And hearing danger is sometimes not what is heard but what isn't. And it all comes together for a 'feeling'. For instance, if someone is staring at you from across the room how do you know and turn to look?

Yes we as a species have become the aliens on this earth.
Where we once belonged we no longer are part of.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back