Black People : Are We The Aliens on Earth?

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
As a little child, I can remember always being drawn to the heavens above as though that is where I really belonged and that it just really felt strange being here.
So, with that said, I felt that this question is one worth exploring to entertain the possibility that we are not native to this planet and it's environment. There are several points about our ineptness here and how our biological makeup hasn't fully adapted to the environment as all other species here have. This would explain the myriad of health and psychological issues that we experience. I'm going to point out a few areas in where we have major differences. They may seem simple, but bare with me here.

1. All other species of animals on this planet have no need for eye protection from the sun.
2. All other species are able to navigate from place to place without directions, a map or a GPS
3. We need to adhere to a strict diet to in order to receive the proper nutrition for good health
4. We need to exercise or perform weight lifting in order to develop our muscles and strength. If you look at other animals they are naturally strong and most are herbivores and have amazing muscularity , agility and strength. Horses, Primates esp. Gorillas, Elephants, Rhinos, Giraffes, Hippos, Water Buffalo and the list is quite extensive.
5. We are unable to locate a source of water if it is not already known to us.
6. We have to be taught how to swim.
7. Most of us have a low tolerance for cold without a heat source.
8. We are unable to navigate in the darkness without a light source.
9. We have sex just for the mere pleasure that we derive from it as other species engage to procreate only.
10. Most of humanity would develop skin cancer from too much sun or experience a heat stroke.
11. We have an extremely low tolerance for pain.
12. Most animals can detect or sense when there is danger looming

These are only a few but there is so much more with the main difference being the many different sicknesses and diseases that we contract.

It is my very strong belief that we have been genetically engineered by another species and it is that part of us which is off their genetic makeup that exposes us to the conflicts with this planet's environment. The Dogon people of Africa have an oral history which says that they are from the star Sirius B. The Ancient Sumerians wrote about the Annunaki who came from the heavens some 450,000 years ago and experimented with engineering a primitive species for slaves. There are a plethora of ancient civilizations sites across this globe that speak of visitors from beyond the skies as well as artifacts, steles, geoglyphs, monolithic and megalithic structures that suggest the same. Who are the architects and builders of these inexplicable creations. Surely not the homo-sapiens (humans) of today.
So, Are We Part of an Alien Species that left their Genetic imprint in the hominids that were already here on Earth?
What are your thoughts on this or do you believe in a supernatural cosmic being to be our creator (god)?

I also wrote this piece that I hope you will take some time to read and just be open minded to the material.. Who Are Humans?

Last edited:
Seriously cool story Al D. Kudos. Your piece is waaaaaaay beyond the realm of the "Ancient Astronauts/Aliens" theory. Seriously.

Makes sense of Predator, Aliens, Prometheus and other human seeding of Earth projects.

Thanks for posting this thought provoking story.

I appreciate the feedback brother as well as the additional material. I don't believe anyone has ever compared the many differences and conflicts we have on this rock as opposed to other life forms here. If folks would just take the time to explore this, I believe that we probably could come to a general consensus that we are definitely out of place here compared to other animals. Man, we can barely navigate our way through a foot of snow.. Just gotta shake my head brother! Thanks again for the feedback..

I appreciate the feedback brother as well as the additional material. I don't believe anyone has ever compared the many differences and conflicts we have on this rock as opposed to other life forms here. If folks would just take the time to explore this, I believe that we probably could come to a general consensus that we are definitely out of place here compared to other animals. Man, we can barely navigate our way through a foot of snow.. Just gotta shake my head brother! Thanks again for the feedback..
it's simple. we can eat them and they can eat us. if we were aliens we would not be able to digest earth foods.

of course you have taken into account the time and space between us and any alien planet.
t's simple. we can eat them and they can eat us. if we were aliens we would not be able to digest earth foods.

Lik
Brother James, it has been awhile my man. Good to see that you are still on the rock.
Hey man, as for time and space it's really not relevant to the subject matter and neither is earth food.
But since you mentioned it, would cannibalism (people eating people) be part of the earth food diet also?
Hit me back brother and let me know how you feel about the comparisons to other animals... Catch ya later

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back