Black People : Are We The Aliens on Earth?

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
How did today's man become such a highly intelligent creature in such a short period of time? All that I ask folks to do is to exercise reasoning
One man's reasoning is another man's insanity.

I didn't create us, so I couldn't give the how. But I don't believe it was "aliens". And I think we've always been intelligent from the start.

To me, the "aliens" thing sounds way off and only based on what we've been taught about life outside our earthly realm by white people.

Do you believe we're an experiment? That's usually the case with those who think aliens left us here.

But overall, I understand why you think we're alien lifeforms. I don't believe it at all, but I get why you might.

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Well SOA, it is hard to argue that the human brain is the best thing we've got going for us as the evidence keeps piling up to the contrary.

We're all destined to be star dust in the end.
Were we star dust to begin with? "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust" I don't know if we are "aliens" on Earth, but maybe we are Earth herself or formed of her.

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Were we star dust to begin with? "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust" I don't know if we are "aliens" on Earth, but maybe we are Earth herself or formed of her.
I don't know what we were to begin with. As I said in the first part of my post, I believe that I or a part of me came from somewhere else out in the universe. I have always felt that way.
The Dogon people of Africa believed that they came from Sirius B before astronomers had the equipment capable of seeing that star.
Now, I strongly believe that there is a part of you that suspects we come from some other place too. Most people are hesitant to admit for fear of being criticized... This is something that has reasonable plausibility esp. when there is so much evidence that points to a higher intelligence presence here before us.

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
One man's reasoning is another man's insanity.

I didn't create us, so I couldn't give the how. But I don't believe it was "aliens". And I think we've always been intelligent from the start.

To me, the "aliens" thing sounds way off and only based on what we've been taught about life outside our earthly realm by white people.

Do you believe we're an experiment? That's usually the case with those who think aliens left us here.

But overall, I understand why you think we're alien lifeforms. I don't believe it at all, but I get why you might.
Neither did I create us Angela and I can only entertain the how.
I think folks have a tendency to react to the word (Alien) because of how it has been used in movies, books etc. But basically all it means is something or someone from somewhere else other than here (Earth).
White folks aren't the only ones to speak of life outside of this planet. There are many ancient civilizations that spoke and wrote of life beyond the stars. The majority of white folks were strongly opposed to that notion and highly critical of it esp. those in academia and theologians because it threatened certain theories such as Darwinism and The Biblical Creation story. They still attempt to suppress a lot of discoveries that would put some things into question. So they prefer to keep folks misinformed and ignorant..

As for us being an experiment, I don't know but it is a very intriguing question, what other reason would explain this entire setup? The Earth doesn't need us so why are we here? Hmmm.

I don't want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers (John D. Rockefeller)
Maybe this is why we were created!!

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
The accumulation of knowledge is and has been since our beginnings exponential not linear.
One good idea or even a vision of an idea spawns two or three more then each of those two or three spawns two or three or more.........etc etc etc etc, then before one knows it we know how far the closest star is within a mile.
If we were to use a nominal figure of todays 80 year life span (very generous for this discussion) over a 30,000 year range that gives us 375 generations of an exponential growth in knowledge.
So then would you say that the exponential growth that you speak of has been dormant for 100's or 1000's of generations prior to that spurt? And if that is the case then where did the spark come from?

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
So then would you say that the exponential growth that you speak of has been dormant for 100's or 1000's of generations prior to that spurt? And if that is the case then where did the spark come from?
I didn't say or suggest it (the accumulation of knowledge) was dormant nor even imply it.
Some sort of dormancy in the accumulation of knowledge somewhere within the homosapien past is your position isn't it? Actually I believe you've said there's a very large range of years (eons) it was dormant.

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
I didn't say or suggest it (the accumulation of knowledge) was dormant nor even imply it.
Some sort of dormancy in the accumulation of knowledge somewhere within the homosapien past is your position isn't it?
So then would you say that the exponential growth that you speak of has been dormant for 100's or 1000's of generations prior to that spurt?
Easy now brother, I'm asking you what is your opinion or view prior to that spurt? Not saying that you suggested it or implied it.
Actually I believe you've said there's a very large range of years (eons) it was dormant.
I never stated that the acquisition of knowledge was dormant for eons in regards to homo sapiens but f you can find that anywhere, please post it!

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
If you haven't said it outright then you've certainly suggested it throughout this discussion and if need be I can also go to your blog you linked us to.
You've asserted through this thread that there was some inexplicable growth happening in human knowledge about 50,000 years ago give or take oh only about another 20,000 years. Want me to do those division tables for you?
I only pointed out for your benefit that the accumulation of knowledge is not linear but is exponential to help dispel you of the notion that anything extraordinary happened beyond what was already NATURALLY happening from the beginning of time.

There was/is no inexplicable spate happening 30,000 or 50,000 years ago nor 100,000 years or 2.5 million years or 3 billion years ago.
Any more questions?

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
You've asserted through this thread that there was some inexplicable growth happening in human knowledge about 50,000 years ago give or take oh only about another 20,000 years. Want me to do those division tables for you?
Yes, indeed I have and I stand by that as it relates to the leap in knowledge from early homo sapien. The exponential versus linear comment doesn't explain how that knowledge was attained so it remains inexplicable. As for your tables, I don't need them but I appreciate the offer.
I only pointed out for your benefit that the accumulation of knowledge is not linear but is exponential to help dispel you of the notion that anything extraordinary happened beyond what was already NATURALLY happening from the beginning of time.

There was/is no inexplicable spate happening 30,000 or 50,000 years ago nor 100,000 years or 2.5 million years or 3 billion years ago.
Any more questions?
Yes, as a matter of fact I do. Since you asked, can you provide something that would substantiate these statements?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: