Black People : Are We The Aliens on Earth?

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Emmm not to be argumentative but with all due respect; how does the human spirit differ from any other creature and living thing?

Fireman

May 19, 2017
Emmm not to be argumentative but with all due respect; how does the human spirit differ from any other creature and living thing?
Humans have a free-will spirit or a spirit that can be good or evil. In other words, we have an independent spirit that has knowledge of what can be good and what can be evil. Other living creature don't know what is good or what is evil. They act according to their instincts.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I think you should try again Fireman.
The concept of good and evil is a construct of the human mind. Note how what is good and what is evil has very different meanings even in todays world depending on where and in what culture one might be never mind looking back through history on how their definitions have constantly changed even within the various very old mythologies.
And.....
There's a similar theme on the 'idea' that we actually have what you term as free will about any of those so called 'free will' choices we make. It's an illusion we carry that's formed by the cultural waters any of us have been born.

Fireman

May 19, 2017
I think you should try again Fireman.
The concept of good and evil is a construct of the human mind. Note how what is good and what is evil has very different meanings even in todays world depending on where and in what culture one might be never mind looking back through history on how their definitions have constantly changed even within the various very old mythologies.
And.....
There's a similar theme on the 'idea' that we actually have what you term as free will about any of those so called 'free will' choices we make. It's an illusion we carry that's formed by the cultural waters any of us have been born.
No, the concept of good and evil in not a construct of the human mind. It is a construct of the human spirit. To do good or evil comes from our hearts or our spirit. Our minds follow our spirit. If I have an evil spirit, then my mind or thoughts will be be evil. If I have a good spirit, then my mind or thoughts will be good. This has absolutely nothing at all to do with difference cultures. Humans are the same regardless.

Love is of the spirit. Hate is of spirit. And again this is true for all cultures. We are led by our spirits, not by our minds. However, we use our minds to justify the actions of our spirit. In other words, we do evil and rationalize it to justify it as being something good. In this sense, we all have our own opinion on what is good and what is evil. Good can never be rationalize to justify doing evil. Evil can never be rationalized to justify doing good. Good is good period and evil is evil period. This is why we have wars and conflict among ourselves. We all have our own sense of good and evil. And when my sense of good conflicts with you sense of good, we have disagreements than can escalate until we are fighting and killing one another. We all are our own gods.

But there is only one good or one truth.. And to know what that one good or truth is, we have to look beyond ourselves, unless as I have just stated, we are our own god. Because if we were that truth, we wouldn't be fighting and killing ourselves etc. So we look to something that is more knowledgeable than us. Some entity greater than ourselves. We don't look down, we look up. We look to something that we can believe is the truth. A truth that can give us peace with our self and among each other. In other words, we look for a God. A God who's spirit is one of perfect peace. A spirit that is not prideful, greedy, lustful, lying, cheating, devious, slanderous, unforgiving, untrustworthy, etc. That type of spirit can't lead to peace. But a spirit that is meek, humble, truthful, sharing, caring, giving, forgiving unconditionally, etc. That is the type of spirit that can lead to peace.

That is the type of spirit that man must have to live in perfect peace with himself and with one another. Man must get this spirit from a higher being or entity or God. Then this God spirit must become a part of man's spirit. Man must want this Spirit to receive it. And man must give up his spirit to receive it. Then man will become one with his God and his God one with him. As God knows love and peace, then man will finally know love and peace.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: