Black People : Are We The Aliens on Earth?

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
I don't mind sharing, no.

We were created. As we are. Period.

I believe evolution is what white people have used to explain away why they look the way they do. They say evolution plays a part in being white skinned because of their geographical location(s), and it's just lies.

They also use evolution to attack the intelligence of our community, claiming they're more mentally evolved than we are. They say human life started in Africa, and state we(African Americans) can't be as intelligent because we're closer to what the first humans once were, while they and Asians are farther removed.

Evolution is a lie to promote more lies.
Yes we were created, but how is what I'm exploring. All this post is meant to do is to express a theory that is outside of conventional teachings. The theory that I lean towards is the Intervention Theory which suggests that mankind was genetically engineered. There are quite a few other theories on creation that I also considered but to me this seems the most plausible. I am not asking folks to buy into this but to just take a look at where we were and where we are now and to ask themselves how is it possible to make such a huge leap in such a short period of time.

This is not to say that some of these other theories did not play a part in the presence of life here on earth. How did today's man become such a highly intelligent creature in such a short period of time? All that I ask folks to do is to exercise reasoning and to share their views.
Thank you for your comments.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I can respect your those views, but let me ask you this. How would you explain our huge leap in the evolution cycle form homo erectus to homo sapien sapien in a span of 30,000 to 50,000 years if the natural evolutionary process prior to that change took millions of years? If not intervention?
I am not asking folks to buy into this but to just take a look at where we were and where we are now and to ask themselves how is it possible to make such a huge leap in such a short period of time.
The accumulation of knowledge is and has been since our beginnings exponential not linear.
One good idea or even a vision of an idea spawns two or three more then each of those two or three spawns two or three or more.........etc etc etc etc, then before one knows it we know how far the closest star is within a mile.
If we were to use a nominal figure of todays 80 year life span (very generous for this discussion) over a 30,000 year range that gives us 375 generations of an exponential growth in knowledge.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
How did today's man become such a highly intelligent creature in such a short period of time? All that I ask folks to do is to exercise reasoning
One man's reasoning is another man's insanity.

I didn't create us, so I couldn't give the how. But I don't believe it was "aliens". And I think we've always been intelligent from the start.

To me, the "aliens" thing sounds way off and only based on what we've been taught about life outside our earthly realm by white people.

Do you believe we're an experiment? That's usually the case with those who think aliens left us here.

But overall, I understand why you think we're alien lifeforms. I don't believe it at all, but I get why you might.

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Well SOA, it is hard to argue that the human brain is the best thing we've got going for us as the evidence keeps piling up to the contrary.

We're all destined to be star dust in the end.
Were we star dust to begin with? "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust" I don't know if we are "aliens" on Earth, but maybe we are Earth herself or formed of her.

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Were we star dust to begin with? "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust" I don't know if we are "aliens" on Earth, but maybe we are Earth herself or formed of her.
I don't know what we were to begin with. As I said in the first part of my post, I believe that I or a part of me came from somewhere else out in the universe. I have always felt that way.
The Dogon people of Africa believed that they came from Sirius B before astronomers had the equipment capable of seeing that star.
Now, I strongly believe that there is a part of you that suspects we come from some other place too. Most people are hesitant to admit for fear of being criticized... This is something that has reasonable plausibility esp. when there is so much evidence that points to a higher intelligence presence here before us.

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
One man's reasoning is another man's insanity.

I didn't create us, so I couldn't give the how. But I don't believe it was "aliens". And I think we've always been intelligent from the start.

To me, the "aliens" thing sounds way off and only based on what we've been taught about life outside our earthly realm by white people.

Do you believe we're an experiment? That's usually the case with those who think aliens left us here.

But overall, I understand why you think we're alien lifeforms. I don't believe it at all, but I get why you might.
Neither did I create us Angela and I can only entertain the how.
I think folks have a tendency to react to the word (Alien) because of how it has been used in movies, books etc. But basically all it means is something or someone from somewhere else other than here (Earth).
White folks aren't the only ones to speak of life outside of this planet. There are many ancient civilizations that spoke and wrote of life beyond the stars. The majority of white folks were strongly opposed to that notion and highly critical of it esp. those in academia and theologians because it threatened certain theories such as Darwinism and The Biblical Creation story. They still attempt to suppress a lot of discoveries that would put some things into question. So they prefer to keep folks misinformed and ignorant..

As for us being an experiment, I don't know but it is a very intriguing question, what other reason would explain this entire setup? The Earth doesn't need us so why are we here? Hmmm.

I don't want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers (John D. Rockefeller)
Maybe this is why we were created!!

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
The accumulation of knowledge is and has been since our beginnings exponential not linear.
One good idea or even a vision of an idea spawns two or three more then each of those two or three spawns two or three or more.........etc etc etc etc, then before one knows it we know how far the closest star is within a mile.
If we were to use a nominal figure of todays 80 year life span (very generous for this discussion) over a 30,000 year range that gives us 375 generations of an exponential growth in knowledge.
So then would you say that the exponential growth that you speak of has been dormant for 100's or 1000's of generations prior to that spurt? And if that is the case then where did the spark come from?

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
So then would you say that the exponential growth that you speak of has been dormant for 100's or 1000's of generations prior to that spurt? And if that is the case then where did the spark come from?
I didn't say or suggest it (the accumulation of knowledge) was dormant nor even imply it.
Some sort of dormancy in the accumulation of knowledge somewhere within the homosapien past is your position isn't it? Actually I believe you've said there's a very large range of years (eons) it was dormant.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly