Black People : Are We The Aliens on Earth?

Fireman

May 19, 2017
Well SOA, it is hard to argue that the human brain is the best thing we've got going for us as the evidence keeps piling up to the contrary.

We're all destined to be star dust in the end.
It's not the human brain. It's the human spirit.

Fireman

May 19, 2017
Emmm not to be argumentative but with all due respect; how does the human spirit differ from any other creature and living thing?
Humans have a free-will spirit or a spirit that can be good or evil. In other words, we have an independent spirit that has knowledge of what can be good and what can be evil. Other living creature don't know what is good or what is evil. They act according to their instincts.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I think you should try again Fireman.
The concept of good and evil is a construct of the human mind. Note how what is good and what is evil has very different meanings even in todays world depending on where and in what culture one might be never mind looking back through history on how their definitions have constantly changed even within the various very old mythologies.
And.....
There's a similar theme on the 'idea' that we actually have what you term as free will about any of those so called 'free will' choices we make. It's an illusion we carry that's formed by the cultural waters any of us have been born.

Fireman

May 19, 2017
I think you should try again Fireman.
The concept of good and evil is a construct of the human mind. Note how what is good and what is evil has very different meanings even in todays world depending on where and in what culture one might be never mind looking back through history on how their definitions have constantly changed even within the various very old mythologies.
And.....
There's a similar theme on the 'idea' that we actually have what you term as free will about any of those so called 'free will' choices we make. It's an illusion we carry that's formed by the cultural waters any of us have been born.
No, the concept of good and evil in not a construct of the human mind. It is a construct of the human spirit. To do good or evil comes from our hearts or our spirit. Our minds follow our spirit. If I have an evil spirit, then my mind or thoughts will be be evil. If I have a good spirit, then my mind or thoughts will be good. This has absolutely nothing at all to do with difference cultures. Humans are the same regardless.

Love is of the spirit. Hate is of spirit. And again this is true for all cultures. We are led by our spirits, not by our minds. However, we use our minds to justify the actions of our spirit. In other words, we do evil and rationalize it to justify it as being something good. In this sense, we all have our own opinion on what is good and what is evil. Good can never be rationalize to justify doing evil. Evil can never be rationalized to justify doing good. Good is good period and evil is evil period. This is why we have wars and conflict among ourselves. We all have our own sense of good and evil. And when my sense of good conflicts with you sense of good, we have disagreements than can escalate until we are fighting and killing one another. We all are our own gods.

But there is only one good or one truth.. And to know what that one good or truth is, we have to look beyond ourselves, unless as I have just stated, we are our own god. Because if we were that truth, we wouldn't be fighting and killing ourselves etc. So we look to something that is more knowledgeable than us. Some entity greater than ourselves. We don't look down, we look up. We look to something that we can believe is the truth. A truth that can give us peace with our self and among each other. In other words, we look for a God. A God who's spirit is one of perfect peace. A spirit that is not prideful, greedy, lustful, lying, cheating, devious, slanderous, unforgiving, untrustworthy, etc. That type of spirit can't lead to peace. But a spirit that is meek, humble, truthful, sharing, caring, giving, forgiving unconditionally, etc. That is the type of spirit that can lead to peace.

That is the type of spirit that man must have to live in perfect peace with himself and with one another. Man must get this spirit from a higher being or entity or God. Then this God spirit must become a part of man's spirit. Man must want this Spirit to receive it. And man must give up his spirit to receive it. Then man will become one with his God and his God one with him. As God knows love and peace, then man will finally know love and peace.

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Some may agree and some may not, but this is just my take on it. Is it the spirit that is good or evil or is it the person. Well, I don't think that it is either one.

Good and Evil are just terms that are used by humans to describe a certain act or various states of being or phenomena. They are both relative to each other with varying degrees and are based on the culture of ones region. What one person or group of people may see as evil another might see as good which has absolutely nothing to do with spirit but everything to do with culture. It's just things that people do that have varying degrees of temperament and society dictates what is good and what is evil.

Nothing comes into this world with a label on it. It is we humans that label it so that we can identify it.

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Humans have a free-will spirit or a spirit that can be good or evil. In other words, we have an independent spirit that has knowledge of what can be good and what can be evil. Other living creature don't know what is good or what is evil. They act according to their instincts.
We were probably instinctual creatures at one time until some one or something decided that we should have intelligence and reasoning.. A lot of good that has done us and the earth. Or is it evil? Hmm, the questions that we will forever struggle with.. So much for intelligence and reasoning.

Fireman

May 19, 2017
Some may agree and some may not, but this is just my take on it. Is it the spirit that is good or evil or is it the person. Well, I don't think that it is either one.

Good and Evil are just terms that are used by humans to describe a certain act or various states of being or phenomena. They are both relative to each other with varying degrees and are based on the culture of ones region. What one person or group of people may see as evil another might see as good which has absolutely nothing to do with spirit but everything to do with culture. It's just things that people do that have varying degrees of temperament and society dictates what is good and what is evil.
They used to burn people alive on a stake, skinned people alive, quarter people, tar and feather etc. which all were very acceptable at some time. Various methods of torture were acceptable as was sex with children and so on.
What I'm saying is that everything just is and that they vary in degrees. Water varies in degrees of temperature both hot and cold..
Some folks can tolerate those different degrees in temperature, be it hot or cold more than others. Same thing with what degree of tolerance folks have for the degree of temperamental crap that people do.

Here, check this out. A hurricane comes through this poor town where there is hardly any work for a number of folks and demolishes just about everything in sight. All the town folks and the media start talking about how terrible it was and it's such a tragic thing for folks in a poor town to experience. Just a really bad, awful thing.
Now, a couple of days later, there are crews working overtime to cleanup the mess and restore things back to some semblance of normalcy. Some towns folks that weren't working before the hurricane were finding work after the hurricane because homes had to be rebuilt along with a good part of the town's infrastructure. Plumbers, electricians, roofers, carpenters, and well you get my drift. Now some folks will say that was just a terrible thing but there will be some folks that will call it good and say it was a (blessing in disguise). Good or bad? You tell me.

Nothing comes into this world with a label on it. It is we humans that label it so that we can identify it.

Good and Evil are just terms that are used by humans to describe a certain act or various states of being or phenomena. They are both relative to each other with varying degrees and are based on the culture of ones region. What one person or group of people may see as evil another might see as good which has absolutely nothing to do with spirit but everything to do with culture.
Your spirit is who you are. Life is not physical. Life is spiritual. Your body which is physical will die and go back to the earth from where it came. But you or your spirit will remain and can still live.

Good and evil as I have stated in my previous post comes from your heart or your spirit. It doesn't come from your body or your mind. Don't you love? Love does not come from your body or your mind. Love comes from your heart or spirit. It is the same with hate. When their is love, there is peace. When their is perfect love (unconditional), there is perfect peace. But when their is hate, there is no peace period.

Different cultures may define love and hate differently. But it doesn't matter. Humans are human. This is not a culture thing but a spiritual thing. Humans are not spiritually on one accord. So they will see things different spiritually. And that spirituality affects the culture. Before a culture can change, the heart or spirit much change. The spirit changes the culture. The culture does not change the spirit.

Now, a couple of days later, there are crews working overtime to cleanup the mess and restore things back to some semblance of normalcy. All of a sudden folks that weren't working before the hurricane were finding work after the hurricane because homes had to be rebuilt along with a good part of the town's infrastructure. Plumbers, electricians, roofers, carpenters, and well you get my drift. Now some folks will say that was just a terrible thing but there will be some folks that will call it good and say it was a (blessing in disguise). Good or bad? You tell me.
Good things can result from bad things. Heck, some folks hijacked and price gouged when people were suffering. And they called that a good thing (a blessing in disguise). But to have goodness all the time, not just sometimes require more from the heart or spirit. It we really love perfectly or unconditionally, then those people you described wouldn't have been out of work in the first place. And maybe there never would have been a hurricane. When there is perfect or unconditional love, there is perfect peace and harmony. Then we would be enjoying heaven on earth. There are no hurricanes in heaven are there.

Last edited:

Fireman

May 19, 2017
We were probably instinctual creatures at one time until some one or something decided that we should have intelligence and reasoning.. A lot of good that has done us and the earth. Or is it evil? Hmm, the questions that we will forever struggle with.. So much for intelligence and reasoning.
And we must use our intelligence and reasoning to find the source of us or our spiritual being. The answer is not in ourselves but in the source from whence we came, especially our spiritual being. For in that source lies all the answers and the way to perfect peace and immortality.

Al D

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
There are on hurricanes in heaven are there.
I don't ascribe to that mode of thinking or belief system. I don't believe in a God, Jesus, Heaven or Hell, so I am not the one to answer that for you. I utilize a chain of reasoning that works for me. because some folks one just can not reason with.. Besides, at the end of the day Fireman no one really knows.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: