Black People : Are We The Aliens on Earth?

Humans have certainly become an alien species on this planet for sure in so much that most all have lost their connectivity to the earth.
They don't need a keen sense of smell any longer.
They no longer use those muscles once needed every day for survival.
The reason we need to watch our diet is because we eat so much garbage and over indulge on it.
If we stopped being lazy gps and maps aren't needed as much as one would think.
Navigating in the night isn't hard, just do it. You'll be surprised, just stay away from any light and things become 'seen'.
We engage in sex for fun because we can.
No we can't take extreme cold without a heat source or protection......and neither can most other life on earth except the few animals that have evolved to that extreme condition like polar bears and penguins but you won't find many others.
Yeh, and skin cancer.........it may have once been one of the factors in the limiting of population numbers. And we're the only animal too stupid to get out of the sun when it becomes to hot and go find some shade. But like most mammals we can not tolerate too much heat and even the reptiles can only take so much before disappearing for cooler places.
Sensing danger is a matter of using all the senses........just like all other animals do. Where our eyes have evolved for a focal length most other primates eyes have evolved for a limited focal range but is fine tuned to detect movement. And smelling danger is a lot easier without car exhaust and fabric softeners blowing out of dryer vents. And hearing danger is sometimes not what is heard but what isn't. And it all comes together for a 'feeling'. For instance, if someone is staring at you from across the room how do you know and turn to look?

Yes we as a species have become the aliens on this earth.
Where we once belonged we no longer are part of.
To your point on extreme cold you are correct. I should have wrote low cold tolerance and I will change it. But with that said;
The question isn't have we become aliens but are we the aliens?
Have we been genetically engineered or are we indigenous to this rock?
If we are then that would mean that we have been here long enough to have evolved as all other species with the same physical abilities and tolerance. The point of contention is the premature transition from homo-erectus to homo-sapiens.
I say premature because the natural evolution of development from one stage to another is estimated to be at least a few million years as opposed to a few hundred thousand years.
In addition, there is nothing in the fossil or archaeological record to this day that shows a direct connection between the two.
Henceforth (missing link)
Now, if we also factor in the sudden and inexplicable acceleration from hunters and gatherers to modern man (homo-sapiens to modern homo-sapiens in an estimated 30,000 to 50,000 years) that leaves one to question if the transition is a natural process or intervention?
Now we can debate back and forth all day about the comparison of human deficiencies as opposed to animal life and go absolutely no where. We agree to disagree.
Here is a link for you. It's about a Zana, who is believed to be Neanderthal or Yeti discovered in Russia 1850 and captured, introduced to modern society and had several children. She is an example of what we would have been like without Genetic Engineering or tampering. Also. I have also included a timeline link which is just one of many to just to show the periods of natural human evolution..
Zana the Neanderthalof Russia
Timeline; Human Evolution

Zana the Neanderthal sounds more like another Piltdown man to me.
The time line provided isn't the best I've seen, but it'll serve the purpose I guess.

We aren't the only species who's habitat is within a narrow climate or temperature zone, all species are in the same boat and in fact the human tolerates a wider window then any other creature on earth in that regard.
If we are then that would mean that we have been here long enough to have evolved as all other species with the same physical abilities and tolerance.
Why is that? Not all animals have the same attributes as another of a different species. i.e.. the eland doesn't have the same speed as the Cheetah.
The thing is our species is the same as all the others on this planet we have evolved within our own strengths. Ours happens to be organization and it never has been muscular strength or speed. While we are hardly the only creature on earth that can predict this action produces X result we are the only creature that (we know of) that can predict X action now will make Y happen next month or next year. And that kind of record of our march to now goes back 100's of thousands of years ago.
You speak of the gap(s) in the fossil record of man as if that were some proof of something. It isn't, there gaps in the fossil record of everything we've discovered that has lived on this planet. Absence of prove doesn't prove anything more than it hasn't been found yet. Today I didn't see Feder win the third set but I saw the end of the fourth set when they say he won the match........maybe I'll believe them.
Now we can debate back and forth all day about the comparison of human deficiencies as opposed to animal life and go absolutely no where.
If you thought it such a moot point then why start with it in your first post of this thread?

Ya see to me it doesn't really matter if you believe it was some alien that messed about or if it were some eternal being in the sky that touched the human head or hand as depicted in the Sistine Chapel. It's all the same if you ask me but you'll have to offer more than speculation for me to believe either one.

Zana the Neanderthal sounds more like another Piltdown man to me.
The time line provided isn't the best I've seen, but it'll serve the purpose I guess.

We aren't the only species who's habitat is within a narrow climate or temperature zone, all species are in the same boat and in fact the human tolerates a wider window then any other creature on earth in that regard.

Why is that? Not all animals have the same attributes as another of a different species. i.e.. the eland doesn't have the same speed as the Cheetah.
The thing is our species is the same as all the others on this planet we have evolved within our own strengths. Ours happens to be organization and it never has been muscular strength or speed. While we are hardly the only creature on earth that can predict this action produces X result we are the only creature that (we know of) that can predict X action now will make Y happen next month or next year. And that kind of record of our march to now goes back 100's of thousands of years ago.
You speak of the gap(s) in the fossil record of man as if that were some proof of something. It isn't, there gaps in the fossil record of everything we've discovered that has lived on this planet. Absence of prove doesn't prove anything more than it hasn't been found yet. Today I didn't see Feder win the third set but I saw the end of the fourth set when they say he won the match........maybe I'll believe them.

If you thought it such a moot point then why start with it in your first post of this thread?

Ya see to me it doesn't really matter if you believe it was some alien that messed about or if it were some eternal being in the sky that touched the human head or hand as depicted in the Sistine Chapel. It's all the same if you ask me but you'll have to offer more than speculation for me to believe either one.
It is not my intention to change your beliefs either way man and I didn't say it was moot. You're taking it out of context, I was referring to you and I.. I posted it to give people something else to consider as opposed the popular narrative (Judeo/Christian dogma) being presented today in terms of our origin and, if it doesn't matter to you then there is no need for you to respond to the post!!!. It's that simple!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back