Black People : Are We Teaching Folk to Fish - Or Are We Teaching Them to Beg for Fish?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

When I see these threads about what the government or someone else should be doing for us ... i cringe.

That only makes a person more dependent, not less dependent.

On one hand some talk about the low down ugliness of the government, while on the other hand they're saying it's that same government's responsibility to insure our survival.

Can we have it both ways? Can we expect anyone to provide free fish for us, at any time of our lives?!

Can we be moving toward independence, self-sufficiency, etc., while begging for fish?

It's way past time for us to learn how to fish ... whatever it takes ... we need our own and nobody's going to give it to us.

Fish My People ... Fish! ... :fishing:

Don't wait for someone to give it to you ... for i fear ... you'll be waiting until your body turns to dust.

:heart:

Destee

Many have been taught to fish. They didn't teach future generations

there is a lot of water and fish too......
3060-004-21400945.gif

James how do you propose that the residents of Detroit get the water from the lake into their homes? according to the articles they are not paying for the service with would include making sure the water arriving at their homes is potable, IE not straight from the lake.
Here on the island most people use bottled water for drinking, and what comes out of the tap to wash clothes etc, but not for drinking.
Ensuring a safe drinking water supply takes a lot of infrastructure, that needs to be maintained which costs money.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back