Black Men : ARE WE REALLY DISCONNECTED AS A WHOLE

You and yours live in the midst of an era others are also too well aware of the impact of a black man in the white house...

Being that this is the last era of the so called white world powers, no more can any leader of any nation, can dare deny your own rightful place, i.e., at the same places/spaces/etc. them and theirs once took for granted....

No more can you and yours be relegated to the shadows: Thing is, just what and who is going to enjoy the sunlight?

Time will tell!

FYI

Hell Yeah !!!
no doubt this where we need to be beyond anything else
what make us the same in ways
is what we will stand for and what we agree to achieve
what our goals be and the accomplishment

Brotherhood in order , Black men standing up .........is UNITY !!!

You can't and shouldn't just repeat what me and mine chose to believe: You and yours must operate on the basis of what you now know and understand is true...
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences that connect us as a whole and a people, as men we have to find unity a brotherhood
and a united we stand, we have to stop and mentally thing how short we come to the power we
behold being divided, yes we disconnected, yes we losing the battle but not the war in a system
that is design against us our youth men, sons and culture...

The only way to win is become one , a voice so strong a hand so powerful a structure unbreakable
we need our sisters, women they are our power scoop that will help mend us as men, brothers
so are we really so divided and disconnected ??
10429283_1043100629037927_6532242604181348312_n.jpg

Don't just forget the sistas, and it is for the very survival of our children, which is why you and yours also have to resolve you issues/problems/etc. wiiith them too....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back