Black Men : ARE WE REALLY DISCONNECTED AS A WHOLE

SwagII

May 26, 2019
The problem was and still is, Black folks simply just don't trust each other, etc. It seems that after all that mental and physical suffering while fighting hard to win our constitutional social freedoms during slavery and via those civil rights days, Black Americans just apparently committed suicide, by turning their hatreds and gun violence towards each other, etc. We just can't seem to come together collectively and work together to solve our many social issues, etc. We have forgotten the three "C's" etc. Choice, Chance, & Change. Together we must make the 'Choice", to take the "Chance", if we want anything to "Change."" Black people/African Americans, have very self established Black Support Groups, that really carries an impact in dealing with Community, etc. Black situations, issues, etc. Yet we as a ethnic race group spends billion of dollars in this economy, etc. And even most of this is spend outside of our very own communities, etc. Our problems are vast and we have actually failed at addressing most of them, or none of them at all. etc. Sure there are a few groups here and there trying to do their best by working within our many black neighborhoods/ communities and our youth, etc. Yet, it's as if 300 plus years of slavery has impacted black people to tis very day, etc. We can't even stop calling each other the "N" word etc. it's a part of our dialect, etc. And it will remain as such, etc. Can it be that all those civil right's figures died for nothing, all those (thousands of Black folks) that were tortured and lynched, died for nothing, after all we never saw their fears nor felt their pains, etc. The answer to your question in my view, "is no we are not together as we a ethnic group of people ought to be, etc." Just look around you, and you'll have your answer. "SwagII"

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
The problem was and still is, Black folks simply just don't trust each other, etc. It seems that after all that mental and physical suffering while fighting hard to win our constitutional social freedoms during slavery and via those civil rights days, Black Americans just apparently committed suicide, by turning their hatreds and gun violence towards each other, etc. We just can't seem to come together collectively and work together to solve our many social issues, etc. We have forgotten the three "C's" etc. Choice, Chance, & Change. Together we must make the 'Choice", to take the "Chance", if we want anything to "Change."" Black people/African Americans, have very self established Black Support Groups, that really carries an impact in dealing with Community, etc. Black situations, issues, etc. Yet we as a ethnic race group spends billion of dollars in this economy, etc. And even most of this is spend outside of our very own communities, etc. Our problems are vast and we have actually failed at addressing most of them, or none of them at all. etc. Sure there are a few groups here and there trying to do their best by working within our many black neighborhoods/ communities and our youth, etc. Yet, it's as if 300 plus years of slavery has impacted black people to tis very day, etc. We can't even stop calling each other the "N" word etc. it's a part of our dialect, etc. And it will remain as such, etc. Can it be that all those civil right's figures died for nothing, all those (thousands of Black folks) that were tortured and lynched, died for nothing, after all we never saw their fears nor felt their pains, etc. The answer to your question in my view, "is no we are not together as we a ethnic group of people ought to be, etc." Just look around you, and you'll have your answer. "SwagII"
worst enemies.jpg

SwagII

May 26, 2019
I realize that there would be no new school with input from old school, etc. But young people today don't have a clear real picture of what their black ancestors actually went through, etc. Sure they know about Dr. King, etc. Yet, there is so much that they don't understand that got them to this point in time, etc. talking about the sacrifices black men and women made, the lives that were taken, etc. to get to this point, etc. and what are these youth doing, they are pretty much throwing it away, etc. They are bankrupting what their black ancestors worked and suffered to gain for them, etc. it's as if the black youth, not all of them mine you, have committed social suicide, etc. in many of our inner cities, crime drugs and murder among our youth are the norm, etc. Whereas drugs are glorified over education, jobs, and family pride, etc. Parents have totally in many such inner cities lost control over their own children, etc. Whereas many are actually afraid of them! So exactly how do we reach point B from A and that's right down the street! And btw, if you clearly can identify your enemy, etc. why are we still taking our racial and or social ills out on each other?

SwagII

May 26, 2019
I expected much better from those of you that were addressing this thread, etc. My last question was, "If you can clearly identify your enemy, etc. why are we still verbally and or physically attacking each other?" We all fully know who our enemy really is, etc. You do don't you? I'd like to get answers to this question!

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
The answer is in your response. Because WE still verbally and or physically attack one another WE CLEARLY HAVE NOT IDENTIFIED THE ENEMY!

I expected much better from those of you that were addressing this thread, etc. My last question was, "If you can clearly identify your enemy, etc. why are we still verbally and or physically attacking each other?" We all fully know who our enemy really is, etc. You do don't you? I'd like to get answers to this question!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.