Black Men : ARE WE REALLY DISCONNECTED AS A WHOLE

KMeister

Dec 27, 2013
I really want to do something to make a difference for us to be CONNECTED.

Can you please sign the White House petition below? It is time President Obama's Administration respond to our request for overdue reparations.

This is something we can do together.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/create-and-implement-national-agenda-reparations-enslaved-africans-their-survivors-african-descent
Oh no! Not the reparations schtick again. We played that game and lost, remember?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
actually your comments were on point and on time as well bruh

fyi
Chuck my brutha!!!!!!! sorry for the absence...

Looking at the recent "increase" in cops going mad, more than ever we have to put our differences aside and ban together. Hell is breaking loose, and for the believers, the one place that blacks have always went to for help, and guidance is falling apart.

Much luv and All the respect brutha Chuck.

Peace!

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
it matters not one way or another what most just choose to believe

and what is true

a lot of white folks voted for Obama too

that's what the white mainstays need us to just forget

fyi

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Cosby isn't running for president

but he was considered a defacto black leader

and by arrogantly attacking him in the media is an insult to our intelligence etc

the biased coverage of recent events in Baltimore is too

always remember that the worst racists are at the top

those at bottom just don't get good pr

fyi

SwagII

May 26, 2019
The problem was and still is, Black folks simply just don't trust each other, etc. It seems that after all that mental and physical suffering while fighting hard to win our constitutional social freedoms during slavery and via those civil rights days, Black Americans just apparently committed suicide, by turning their hatreds and gun violence towards each other, etc. We just can't seem to come together collectively and work together to solve our many social issues, etc. We have forgotten the three "C's" etc. Choice, Chance, & Change. Together we must make the 'Choice", to take the "Chance", if we want anything to "Change."" Black people/African Americans, have very self established Black Support Groups, that really carries an impact in dealing with Community, etc. Black situations, issues, etc. Yet we as a ethnic race group spends billion of dollars in this economy, etc. And even most of this is spend outside of our very own communities, etc. Our problems are vast and we have actually failed at addressing most of them, or none of them at all. etc. Sure there are a few groups here and there trying to do their best by working within our many black neighborhoods/ communities and our youth, etc. Yet, it's as if 300 plus years of slavery has impacted black people to tis very day, etc. We can't even stop calling each other the "N" word etc. it's a part of our dialect, etc. And it will remain as such, etc. Can it be that all those civil right's figures died for nothing, all those (thousands of Black folks) that were tortured and lynched, died for nothing, after all we never saw their fears nor felt their pains, etc. The answer to your question in my view, "is no we are not together as we a ethnic group of people ought to be, etc." Just look around you, and you'll have your answer. "SwagII"

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
The problem was and still is, Black folks simply just don't trust each other, etc. It seems that after all that mental and physical suffering while fighting hard to win our constitutional social freedoms during slavery and via those civil rights days, Black Americans just apparently committed suicide, by turning their hatreds and gun violence towards each other, etc. We just can't seem to come together collectively and work together to solve our many social issues, etc. We have forgotten the three "C's" etc. Choice, Chance, & Change. Together we must make the 'Choice", to take the "Chance", if we want anything to "Change."" Black people/African Americans, have very self established Black Support Groups, that really carries an impact in dealing with Community, etc. Black situations, issues, etc. Yet we as a ethnic race group spends billion of dollars in this economy, etc. And even most of this is spend outside of our very own communities, etc. Our problems are vast and we have actually failed at addressing most of them, or none of them at all. etc. Sure there are a few groups here and there trying to do their best by working within our many black neighborhoods/ communities and our youth, etc. Yet, it's as if 300 plus years of slavery has impacted black people to tis very day, etc. We can't even stop calling each other the "N" word etc. it's a part of our dialect, etc. And it will remain as such, etc. Can it be that all those civil right's figures died for nothing, all those (thousands of Black folks) that were tortured and lynched, died for nothing, after all we never saw their fears nor felt their pains, etc. The answer to your question in my view, "is no we are not together as we a ethnic group of people ought to be, etc." Just look around you, and you'll have your answer. "SwagII"
worst enemies.jpg

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: