Black People : Are We Ready to Block JimCrow Radicalism next Tuesday?

That was better then Bernie Mack,in fact if you ever decide to do the Comedy Club I will definatly be there, good luck with that

Once again no answers.

You'll be at the.comedy club, but not at the meetings where serious issues are being discussed and plans made to uplift black people?

I doubt that! U don't want to be seen. .....
Ving Reimes did a movie callled Holiday's Heart, it was bugged to see this brawny brother play a gay but the more I read certain posts the more i can sympathise with our ....uhm brothers, who are like that!

they have a tendency tomake an ish personal,

when they dont have the courage or testosterone to debate like real men!

Who let the Bee out? woof woof woofwoof woof, who let the Bee out, woof woof woofwoof woof!!!

I'm rolling on the floor, keep it coming I gues a Geraldine routine will be next!

Ving Reimes did a movie callled Holiday's Heart, it was bugged to see this brawny brother play a gay but the more I read certain posts the more i can sympathise with our ....uhm brothers, who are like that!

Really!?

...the more i can sympathise with our ....uhm brothers, who are like that!

they have a tendency tomake an ish personal,

when they dont have the courage or testosterone to debate like real men!

Really!?

You call yourself debating like a real man after what you just did to me? You stated that 'you allowed me to ...'have my freedom of speech'...But now, all of a sudden you don't like what I posted and you insult me for my knowledge because I don't speak another language and etc. And you call this debating like a real man? smh.

Really!?

Really!?

You call yourself debating like a real man after what you just did to me? You stated that 'you allowed me to ...'have my freedom of speech'...But now, all of a sudden you don't like what I posted and you insult me for my knowledge because I don't speak another language and etc. And you call this debating like a real man? smh.
real men can defend themselves, not their den mother from the cub scouts

if this is a personal ish take it up with management instead of harassing me, and an important message for election day

The GOP and blue Dawgs have worked hard and determinantly to devise new methodologies to destroy the Black community
and put their people in office to put these measure into law

so realy why is it every time there is a discussion about the community defending itself,
or uplift itself
someone needs to bring a distraction?

This could be a post about titanium, holographic iluminated rims and no one would bring ish

but post on
Black Nationalism,
the Nguzo Saba,
Black collective Economics,
Voting strategy for a Black political Agenda,
Pan African economic and political Empat,hy

these things some feel have to be attacked or distracted with petty personal beefs?

This is just a discussion board,

but didnt the Panthers and US and the NOI and the RNA

have people come in and pull the same stunts, as they were trying to make progress?

real men can defend themselves, not their den mother from the cub scouts

if this is a personal ish take it up with management instead of harassing me, and an important message for election day

I disagree. If real men only defend themselves, I don't think they are real men.

What do you mean, harassing you? i responded to this post based upon what you said in regards to your statements and in correlation with what you said to me:

So really what is our focus? the boogie man and yadayada yada?

or waiting for some spookism out the sky to put the white man in check?

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=683664&postcount=10

This is the only thread of yours I responded to so far, this day. Do you realize how many threads and post you do everyday including today?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back