Black People : Are We Ready to Block JimCrow Radicalism next Tuesday?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    I don't know about your district but in mine in Brooklyn, the young brothers and sisters keep the polling location full all day

We are facing the same crap we faced,
    the Black Panther Party for Self Defense knew,

and worked day and night not only registering the grassroots community to vote but, made sure they understood all the names and candidates on the ballot, who their benefactors, were and wether or no they stood for the interests and needs of the community

2. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Malcolm had something to say about voting strategy

No, I'm not an American. I'm one of the 22 million black people who are the victims of Americanism. One of the 22 million black people who are the victims of democracy, nothing but disguised hypocrisy. So, I'm not standing here speaking to you as an American, or a patriot, or a flag-saluter, or a flag-waver - no, not I. I'm speaking as a victim of this American system. And I see America through the eyes of the victim. I don't see any American dream; I see an American nightmare.

These 22 million victims are waking up. Their eyes are coming open. They're beginning to see what they used to only look at. They're becoming politically mature. They are realizing that there are new political trends from coast to coast. As they see these new political trends, it's possible for them to see that every time there's an election the races are so close that they have to have a recount. They had to recount in Massachusetts to see who was going to be governor, it was so close. It was the same way in Rhode Island, in Minnesota, and in many other parts of the country. And the same with Kennedy and Nixon when they ran for president. It was so close they had to count all over again. Well, what does this mean? It means that when white people are evenly divided, and black people have a bloc of votes of their own, it is left up to them to determine who's going to sit in the White House and who's going to be in the dog house.

El Hajj Malik Shabbazz, the Ballot or the Bullet

3. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    I was in Washington, D.C., a week ago Thursday, when they were debating whether or not they should let the bill come onto the floor. And in the back of the room where the Senate meets, there's a huge map of the United States, and on that map it shows the location of Negroes throughout the country. And it shows that the Southern section of the country, the states that are most heavily concentrated with Negroes, are the ones that have senators and congressmen standing up filibustering and doing all other kinds of trickery to keep the Negro from being able to vote. This is pitiful. But it's not pitiful for us any longer; it's actually pitiful for the white man, because soon now, as the Negro awakens a little more and sees the vice that he's in, sees the bag that he's in, sees the real game that he's in, then the Negro's going to develop a new tactic.

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Malcolm would be shocked at our present atttude towards voting concidering the economic power we have,

we sit and cry about a hatchet in the ceiling, without enough sense to take a chair or ladder and reach up and pull the hatchet out

we talk about games as checker players but are too weak to play chess or learn how to play a game that the white man got form us

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Would you care to name the owner of these words, so no one mistakes them for being yours?

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    That reminds me of the Black history teacher that was taking a course in stage acting,
    and you know one of his first asignment projects was to disguise himself so he,
    disguised himself as a man deaf dumb and blind to the knowledge of self , and he used his cousin to test it out to see how effective he could be

His cousin showed him an excerpt of one of the most famous speeches in African history,
    and when asked if he knew what it was he replied;

"Duuuuhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, awe hell I dunno"

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    uh, yeah, real lame............the name would have sufficed!

If it's ANOTHER exerpt of El Hajj's then you need to post the link or at least put his name to it as you did in the other 2 or 3 posts to show and prove!

are you physically disabled? because only people with certain disabilities re-act the way you do all the time to the simpelist of questions!

I've wanted to ask you that for almost a year, but didn't want to be disrespectful. But now seeing how you have no problem disrespecting others, you made it much easier for me to ask!!

I already know the answer....

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    That was better then Bernie Mack,in fact if you ever decide to do the Comedy Club I will definatly be there, good luck with that!

9. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

you guys are killing me over here...:SuN049:

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings: