Black Spirituality Religion : Are WE One?

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Are WE, as Afreekan Descendents (herein referred as A.D) all part of ONE Universal Spirit?

For example, as a child of the sun, RA, I imagine myself as one particle creating a ray. i see ALL A.D. as part of this same Diveine Energy, RA..all supporting and part of the ONE Sun.
In this example, I also see the Sun and Moon Being One a d the same, Sun by day and Moon by nite.

I'm curious as to others perceptions of the general make-up of WE.

Are WE all part of one whole?

:hearts2:

truetothecause said:
Are WE, as Afreekan Descendents (herein referred as A.D) all part of ONE Universal Spirit?

For example, as a child of the sun, RA, I imagine myself as one particle creating a ray. i see ALL A.D. as part of this same Diveine Energy, RA..all supporting and part of the ONE Sun.
In this example, I also see the Sun and Moon Being One a d the same, Sun by day and Moon by nite.

Without a doubt.
Anything with no limits cannot be divided.

truetothecause said:

ONE and the SAME?

Nope.

Sun and Moon the SAME.

Nope.

Are hot and cold the SAME.

Nope.

Are water and fire the SAME.

Nope.

Are man and woman the SAME.

Nope.

These are all forms of "differentiated matter".

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/sd/sd2-2-12.htm

Some folks talk about Seven forms in THIS solar system. Extend that beyond THIS solar system to the "Cosmos". More differentiation. More forms which are NOT the SAME. Similar perhaps but NOT the SAME.

The Eternal Infinite Energy Is One and from that One Action, Many became as they are, be it Animate or inanimate.

There is only one Divine Eternal Infinite Energy Intelligence, but many that be is because of that Eternal Energy.

All that the Eternal Essence has revealed, carry its own separate Marker, yet all is the result of that ONE DIVINE Energy Intelligence Action.

The Sun-Stars are as difference from the Planets, the Moon included, as well as the Elements that are because of the Universe action and we all have our origin from the One Infinite Eternal Energy, the Intelligent Essence that cause all things to be.

No we All are not One, but we All are of that Oneness of Eternal Infinite Energy we refer to as God.
:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back