Black Spirituality Religion : Are we living in Hell, but don't know it?

thePreacher

BANNED
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
I started thinking about this about a week ago. There is so much wickedness in our world which is so widespread and commonly accepted. One theory which would answer everything, including why "God allows bad things to happen to good people" would be that Earth is really hell, and that all of us who think we are 'good' people are really demons in hell because of past bad karma. People suffer so much wickedness here on Earth because that is what happens to demons in hell. We are reaping what we sow.

I mean, think about it. In a world where some farmers are being paid subsidies not to plant, over 16000 African children die of malnutrition every day. "Good' people would not allow that to happen. But, demons? Well, they would be more focused on themselves, going to work every day, paying bills, and being too obsessed with "making a living" to lift a finger to prevent six million children a year from dying before their fifth birthday.

I began thinking about all the things I have done in my life which, honesty demands I admit, were not acts of love

And, I began thinking about when Jesus told his disciples that even John the Baptist -- the best among men --- would be the least in the kingdom of heaven [Matthew 11:11].

I thought about a period when I was in the hospital recovering from open heart surgery, when I could tell my oxygen was turned off, but could not convince any of my nurses to just take a few seconds to walk around my bed and check my oxygen tank. I couldn't do it because I had all kinds of tubes and wires hooked up to my body at the time. I lay there during that time thinking all I need is just one nurse who has any kind of compassion at all. Sadly, it took 2 or 3 days of shifts of nurses before I got one I had never had before who checked it. Sure enough, it was set to its lowest setting. I could have died for no reason other than several shifts of nurses [black as well as white] looked at me as something other than a fellow child of God worthy of love.

Yeah, that would be just normal behavior, to be expected, if we were living in hell, telling each other I'm blesst, when, in fact, we were demons suffering in hell for past bad karma.

There is so much wickedness in our world which is so widespread and commonly accepted. One theory which would answer everything, including why "God allows bad things to happen to good people" would be that Earth is really hell, and that all of us who think we are 'good' people are really demons in hell because of past bad karma. People suffer so much wickedness here on Earth because that is what happens to demons in hell. We are reaping what we sow.
When you see things as heaven AND hell. This is what you get. Heaven and hell are just symbols of JOY and PAIN, of LIFE and DEATH. Good and Bad are human concepts NOT universal or cosmic. For instance water keeps us alive, but if you fall in some and can't swim, that same water thought to keep you alive will now kill you. I think it's more about understanding the polar/duality nature of the universe and the knowledge that ALL THINGS have positive/negative charges and negative not meaning bad, but as a sense of balance, to balance the positive energy.

Yeah, that would be just normal behavior, to be expected, if we were living in hell, telling each other I'm blesst, when, in fact, we were demons suffering in hell for past bad karma.
I'm not too crazy about people suffering. And I don't see us as demons, to me the demonic nature of survival is more the enemy than we are. I think it boils down to ONE THING. People, the human being are so caught up in our own "thinking" we shun reality. We need to understand the dual nature of the universe, under/overstand that EVERYTHING IS ONE. There is no out there. So as above, so as below. Because of the dual/polar nature of the universe EVERY OBJECT has positive/negative charges, good/bad, Like fire can get you warm but also can burn and kill you. Everything meant to keep us alive can ultimately kill us also.

Heaven and hell are just human views for the characteristics of duality. The shock will come when they realize that the so-called "heaven and hell" are in reality the SAME PLACE.

If this can't explain the dual/polar state of things nothing else will

brand_heaven_4.jpg

The Human dual state is the "I vs ME". The I is I, The ME is what you see

I began thinking about all the things I have done in my life which, honesty demands I admit, were not acts of love

Brother Istlota ... whether this is heaven, hell, or something in between ... it's all we have right now.

What ever it is, we've got to strive to do our best with it.

We've all acted less than loving, but the challenge is to do better, once we know better ... :wink:

If we could all just do that ... better once we know better ... this could feel like heaven.

Love You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

No Exit is a 1944 existentialist French play by Jean-Paul Sartre. The original French title is Huis Clos, the French equivalent of the legal term in camera, referring to a private discussion behind closed doors; English translations have also been performed under the titles In Camera, No Way Out and Dead End. The play was first performed at the Théâtre du Vieux-Colombier in May 1944, just before the liberation of Paris in World War II.

It is a depiction of the afterlife in which three deceased characters are punished by being locked into a room together for eternity, and is the source of one of Sartre's most famous and most often misinterpreted quotations, l'enfer, c'est les autres ("Hell is other people"), usually taken to refer to people in general, but in the context of the play it becomes clear that it means that certain other people can be the most effective form of hell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Exit

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back