Black People : Are we just illusioned about being safe once we return to africa

emanuel goodman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
I have trouble sleeping at night,because of the thought that we are not safe no where on this planet. If this is a reality then must we revisit our goals. I am saying this because as i see world news. I know that is filtered and shows only a small fraction of the truth. I see the united states and thier collectives policing the planet. Who is to say that they will not enforce stronger trade and tax mafia
type controls that continue to extend to the planet. If and when we donot agree with them. Where we left to dwell on this planet by our ancestors long ago. Only to left to combat the other life form whom still has connections with the beings responsible for thier inhabitants of the planet. whom continue to help and assist them as long as thier agenda of the control of the planet and melananted individuals is enforced Thier is a global system of poverty programming and very limited sharing of resources unless one complies. I have thought long and hard please correct me if i am wrong. But there is not established army that exist on this planet that is composed of highly melanated individuals on any continent. I am not saying that we do not continue or efforts to at least consolidate or energy into one region. I just know that the true battle will begin once the haze has been lifted off our eyes. A strong miliatary thought process must be created almost simultaneously with our alignment to our"home" continent

Brother Emanuel Goodman ... i'm sorry to hear that your sleep is troubled. I do hope that it becomes more peaceful soon. What you've shared above is basically what Mr. Neely Fuller teaches, that white supremacy is universal, world wide. He says that it doesn't matter where in the universe you live, you will be subject to it. He says there is no where in the world we can go, to escape it. He says that it is a mistake for us to get caught up in the geographic boundaries that they've established, including Africa. Talking about the progresses made in one state or country, vs another. He said all that really matters, is at the end of each day, who is in control of the universe. And according to him, right now, that is the white supremacist.

He also says ... "if you do not understand white supremacy (as racism), what it is, and how it works, everything else that you understand, will only confuse you".

Have you ever had a chance to hear him, when he's visited us? I'll see if he can join us again in the near future.

Again ... i hope your rest can be more peaceful soon.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

emanuel goodman said:
I have trouble sleeping at night,because of the thought that we are not safe no where on this planet. If this is a reality then must we revisit our goals. I am saying this because as i see world news. I know that is filtered and shows only a small fraction of the truth. I see the united states and thier collectives policing the planet. Who is to say that they will not enforce stronger trade and tax mafia
type controls that continue to extend to the planet. If and when we donot agree with them. Where we left to dwell on this planet by our ancestors long ago. Only to left to combat the other life form whom still has connections with the beings responsible for thier inhabitants of the planet. whom continue to help and assist them as long as thier agenda of the control of the planet and melananted individuals is enforced Thier is a global system of poverty programming and very limited sharing of resources unless one complies. I have thought long and hard please correct me if i am wrong. But there is not established army that exist on this planet that is composed of highly melanated individuals on any continent. I am not saying that we do not continue or efforts to at least consolidate or energy into one region. I just know that the true battle will begin once the haze has been lifted off our eyes. A strong miliatary thought process must be created almost simultaneously with our alignment to our"home" continent

real talk.....

the black community spends 4 billion plus dollars a year....

more then enough to do something........

every year they come up with ways to get our money... superficial, material items....

peace must attack stronger then war... especially among ourselves... then we will be safe...

no we ain't safe here...... i wake from dreams cryin sometimes......

i'm tryin to remember what i'm dreamin about... not quite there yet....

it takes a nation of millions to hold his people back.....

i can just feel our strength and power..... that's the passion in me...

now looking for quidance so i don't self destruct.....

that's what this hiphop generation need... the truth

we don't lack passion........ a couple of bad apples that's all...... representin us all wrong....... leadership is necessary...

street cats ain't into singin we shall overcome...... we into bein bout it..

if that energy is channelled toward revolt... civil disobediance... revolution... and untiy..... that's what the heck they scared of...

and they should be......... cause we coming up!

Destee said:
Brother Emanuel Goodman ... i'm sorry to hear that your sleep is troubled. I do hope that it becomes more peaceful soon. What you've shared above is basically what Mr. Neely Fuller teaches, that white supremacy is universal, world wide. He says that it doesn't matter where in the universe you live, you will be subject to it. He says there is no where in the world we can go, to escape it. He says that it is a mistake for us to get caught up in the geographic boundaries that they've established, including Africa. Talking about the progresses made in one state or country, vs another. He said all that really matters, is at the end of each day, who is in control of the universe. And according to him, right now, that is the white supremacist.

He also says ... "if you do not understand white supremacy (as racism), what it is, and how it works, everything else that you understand, will only confuse you".

Have you ever had a chance to hear him, when he's visited us? I'll see if he can join us again in the near future.

Again ... i hope your rest can be more peaceful soon.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

I am some what familar with mr fuller. I share his opinions. I do not know about the universe. But they got it on lock on this planet. I see the same images in africa I see here but in a grand scale. How does a country that is rich in resources starve its people. The resources are being stolen. Last time I checked white people are the minority there. Then why come do are people appear not to be free to interact as themselves as fantasized about as a direct result of our mass move. They have incredible odds against them and they are home. However they portray them as barbaric much in the same fashion they portray our brothers and sisters in the hood to which I was once a member of that get involved in senseless terror of each other. In the name of love resources or whatever is missing that this missing from ones life when put into this horrible reality. We in trouble we in big trouble.

hey miss lady

Miss Lady said:
real talk.....

the black community spends 4 billion plus dollars a year....

more then enough to do something........

every year they come up with ways to get our money... superficial, material items....

peace must attack stronger then war... especially among ourselves... then we will be safe...

no we ain't safe here...... i wake from dreams cryin sometimes......

i'm tryin to remember what i'm dreamin about... not quite there yet....

it takes a nation of millions to hold his people back.....

i can just feel our strength and power..... that's the passion in me...

now looking for quidance so i don't self destruct.....

that's what this hiphop generation need... the truth

we don't lack passion........ a couple of bad apples that's all...... representin us all wrong....... leadership is necessary...

street cats ain't into singin we shall overcome...... we into bein bout it..

if that energy is channelled toward revolt... civil disobediance... revolution... and untiy..... that's what the heck they scared of...

and they should be......... cause we coming up!

Let me say this first I like your style u are not scared to be u at that is the shizit lol. I feel you on your repley I am concerned with all them money that is givin up on sun day. Could u imagine what we could do with that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back