Black Relationships : are we heading for exstintion???????

sweet apple*pie said:
If you were a blind person, would there still be a reason?:confused:

I respect your opinion JFP truly I do. Of course, there are sterotypes about every race, and some people gather info about one particular race over another. But to say " if you are with a white person, there is a reason for that" is kind of an ignorant statement, to me. Whatever happened to falling in love with the qualities a person has? Now of course, there are exceptions. Some people are deliberatly looking for something different, because perhaps, they were burned by someone of there own race. But once again to reiterate " if you are with a white person, there is a reason for that"
That does not fit, every situation.

Once again, people should be with who they want. They dont need to explain why.
did you hear of many jewesses falling in love with nazis?
how can you fall in love with someone who is actively engaged in oppressing your people and yourself?

i cannot fall in love with a white person because i am not open to white people.
that is a decision that i made with my head.
it is a political decision.

if your mind does not control your emotions, what is there that separates you from the lower animals?

Hmmmmmmm my brother was watching tv and he saw an asian women on tv and said he needs an asian baby mama right in front of his girlfriend.
Honestly speaking I think brothers and sisters have been hurt too much by each other and now alot of us are not willing to settle down.
Everyone just wants to have fun it seems.
No matter what race they are they just want to have fun.
I don't understand this concept because when you find a good sistah or brother you should ,
love togther,grow together,laugh together,teach each other everyday,learn from one another,don't be with someone you can live with,be with someone you can't live without!

oldiesman said:
you can relax,interacial dating will not wipe us out,it's those guns and drugs that keep finding thier way to us that might wipe us out if we don't start thinking.

IR dating won't, but surely IR MATING will. If you get shot, or if you're on dope, two Blacks can still produce Black, maybe not THE best; whereas, a Black and a non-Black breeding dilutes the bloodline in most cases.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back