Black People : ARE WE HEADED INTO ANOTHER RECESSION

Now what do we plan to do what solution do you have to share if we do fall into
another recession or double dip of depression because wall street seem to be fallin
with great lost this far.

Aim for property, tools, natural resources, and natural increase.

Paper units whether stock, bond, check, note, policy, etc. is not real wealth.

Paper seems to be failing or rather the faith, belief, and trust supporting that paper seems to be failing ....

Don't get me wrong concerning paper though. It is one heck of a game to play :).
If you play, make sure to stand something else in place as collateral for debts other than your personal assets/property.

The trick with paper is arbitrage.

Aim for property, tools, natural resources, and natural increase.

Paper units whether stock, bond, check, note, policy, etc. is not real wealth.

Paper seems to be failing or rather the faith, belief, and trust supporting that paper seems to be failing ....

Don't get me wrong concerning paper though. It is one heck of a game to play :).
If you play, make sure to stand something else in place as collateral for debts other than your personal assets/property.

The trick with paper is arbitrage.

I AGREE property is a good source maybe invest in silver /start growing our own foods

I AGREE property is a good source maybe invest in silver /start growing our own foods

Now, you are talking :D.

Do what you can. Also, on the paper side, reduce your exposure to debt as much and as quickly as possible.

You can still live good. Just be smart about how you conduct your affairs.
There are all sorts of tricks a person can do to improve their commercial affairs.

It is amazing how much money you actually have went you aren't paying it out in bills, credit cards, and/or interest.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back