Black People : ARE WE HEADED INTO ANOTHER RECESSION

yes Super you hit it on the head , I agree with you 100%

This why I'm here now trying to pull as many who care and carry realism in there bones , I do understand today's times
what our people has become and where many are headed
I know of them dark days of the 60's and the survival plan used
maybe i'm stuck in them times with hope today that we re-inforce them days again .

Well i'll nearly fall apart trying because i haven't given up on us .
I was happy you spoke up and added much truth bruh !

This why we as a black community is in a great need to join hands
minds and ideas for a plan that will push us collectively to survive it
because that's true we will be the last on the list to get any type of help !
Thankz brother Super

what could be our best solution if it happens ???

The mentality of Blacks of yesteryears & today are completely the opposite. In disastrous times, the overwhelming majority of Blacks would contribute to the "pot," and if they didn't have anything to donate, they gave their services or skills to the cause. I apolgize for being negative ... but I feel many Blacks would just feast on other Blacks to survive without contributing. After all, many Blacks are conditioned to believe the system or collective group 'owe' them something. Unless "everyone" contribute its fair share, the collective effort is "fruitless." This is why I know many Blacks will go their own separate ways rather than be exploited. I believe the "family concept" is the best bet" rather than a collective unit. And please don't forget that Blacks weathered the storms nicely during the Depression because many had farms, producing their own crops and paying jobs for those less fortunate Blacks. Both of my grandparents had their farms to feed their 23 kids !!! LOL !! and had extra produce to sell to the market for a profit.

The mentality of Blacks of yesteryears & today are completely the opposite. In disastrous times, the overwhelming majority of Blacks would contribute to the "pot," and if they didn't have anything to donate, they gave their services or skills to the cause. I apolgize for being negative ... but I feel many Blacks would just feast on other Blacks to survive without contributing. After all, many Blacks are conditioned to believe the system or collective group 'owe' them something. Unless "everyone" contribute its fair share, the collective effort is "fruitless." This is why I know many Blacks will go their own separate ways rather than be exploited. I believe the "family concept" is the best bet" rather than a collective unit. And please don't forget that Blacks weathered the storms nicely during the Depression because many had farms, producing their own crops and paying jobs for those less fortunate Blacks. Both of my grandparents had their farms to feed their 23 kids !!! LOL !! and had extra produce to sell to the market for a profit.

So real in the yesteryears , times i've yet to let go and believe with my motivation there is hope
for the black community so i won't give up trying but i also know to master a family plan as well.
There will be many who will never come from under the conditions of mental slavery accepting
only what they give or allow them to have to get by in life.
So many have moved from the southren ways of growing there crops/food today that will now
need to use other means for survival in fact will we even be ready!

I have my sight on three
one to move as a family one as a small group and one in a collective bargin as a whole
what happen to us i ask myself this beyond ever finding the answer.........

I think it is a great idea for we, as a people, to come together, to organize.

HOWEVER, we will not have to organize because the economy is going into a "second" recession or a "double dip" recession. President Obama will find a way to increase "short-term" government spending. The government spending in the short term will get people back to work. With more people working, more taxes can be paid, thereby, raising government revenue (tax revenue). In the medium-term (2 to 5 years), government spending will decline, tax revenues will rise even further, and the deficit (government spending minues tax revenues) will decline. The deficit will become a surplus and the federal government will use the surplus to pay down government debt (approx. $14 Trillion dollars).

What needs to happen in order for this to occur? WE NEED TO VOTE DEMOCRATS INTO OFFICE ON EVERY LEVEL, city, state, and federal. We need MORE Democrats in the House than Republicans. We need OVER 60 Democrats in the Senate. And we need PRESIDENT OBAMA to be RE-ELECTED.

If we stay at home and don't vote as JamesfrmPhilly and others are suggesting, then a Republican will be elected into the White House, and the Republicans will most likely take control of the Senate and the House. And, if this happens, you can kiss goodbye the following:
  • Voting Rights
  • Abortion Rights
  • Civil Rights
And the following will be no more:

• Dept of Education
  • IRS
  • Federal Reserve
  • Social Security - replaced with voucher plan
  • Medicare
  • Medicaid
  • Health Care Reform
  • Pell Grants
  • EEOC
  • EPA
If you want to be scared about something, be scared about that. Another recession or a "double dip" recession is the least of your problems.

Peace

So real in the yesteryears , times i've yet to let go and believe with my motivation there is hope
for the black community so i won't give up trying but i also know to master a family plan as well.
There will be many who will never come from under the conditions of mental slavery accepting
only what they give or allow them to have to get by in life.
So many have moved from the southren ways of growing there crops/food today that will now
need to use other means for survival in fact will we even be ready!

I have my sight on three
one to move as a family one as a small group and one in a collective bargin as a whole
what happen to us i ask myself this beyond ever finding the answer.........

Great Post !! and I agree with you 100%. I believe the first two are workable. If you grew up in the yesteryears like I did, then you know that Black folks didn't tolerate those who didn't want to contribute to the pot. These days, many would come back "shooting" if they are rejected. I am all for Black unity during a Depression if we can get "everyone" to contribute in some fashion. However, there are simply some Blacks who just have that "welfare mentality" and expect to live, eat for free and do whatever they want because that's the way they were raised. Until we have a solution for these groups of Blacks, the collective unit is fruitless. We can't feed 100 on a contributing budget of $5000 donated by 20-30 Blacks. Many Blacks see this problem and are seeking other solutions. Why should I pay 100% of my dues when another brother who can work or contribute resources eat for free ?? The sick, elderly and etc can eat for free but they can contribute in another matter. The welfare concept will not work in a Depression unless it is government supported.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back