Black People : Are we headed for Nazism?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Aug 17, 2004.

1. HODEE

HODEE going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Jul 2, 2003
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    +724 / -0

The National ID Card
    If they build it, will it work?
    By Bill Barnes
    Updated Thursday, Nov. 8, 2001, at 12:30 PM PT

It's been almost 15 years since I last considered forging a driver's license but, thanks to modern technology, it's easier than ever. Scan a real license, import it into Photoshop, change the name, birth date, and picture, and print to photo paper on a color printer. Add your state's watermark on transparency film and laminate it all together. You're all set—go buy yourself a beer, son. Or, more to the point, go get on an airplane. As proof of identity, today's ID cards are a joke.

Has anyone else heard about this National ID Card that is being considered. Where are your papers...? That makes me think of when blacks had to have papers to walk down a road in the south. Scary stuff...

Resoultions and problem solving has cemented deep in my mind that americans are weak in problem solving of issues. No wonder we haven't come up, people are still going hungry. In America and homeless issues haven't been solved. Nothing is being done. and I'm sure those in Congress will find a way to exclude themselves from this check point charley process.

My reply is this is close to some form of nazism. A control of some sort, when the problem is just stop abusing folks, because some believe :bomb: death is a! :jawdrop: