Africa : Are We Ashamed of our Blackness - Africa: Where black is not really beautiful

yes black is beautiful for we come in all different shades ,what makes it very ugly is the inside of the person, when one thinks they are better than another because they may be a shade or two lighter, something that has been past from generation to generation which caused severe division,the thuth of the matter is we are all one and that is the human race,but more and more we fail to see this it's all about who look better,who is darker,who is lighter oh no gurl i don't want no dark children or a black man, and yes black is beautiful if one can start respecting each other, i would say treat one how you treat yourself,but due to low self-esteem,anger,hate how can you respeect another if you don't respect yoursel......black was and is beautiful and can remain beautiful if people just get it together.....but i doubt it it's been before my time and the racial war is still going on how sad...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back