Black People : Are we African American, Black or neither of two

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="frankster, post: 1004863, member: 54824" The way I see it is simply like this the connotation "black" means..... you are a descendant of Africans who were enslaved in the so called New World/Americas you are a "Black etc" as in "Black American".

We only realize we were black in this historical epoch (not withstanding Kemet meaning black) when we had to co-exist with the Europeans who called themselves "white" so as to differentiate and marginalize us as the "Other".

Having said all of that we still Africans.

An African is those of us African who were not kidnapped and taken into captivity away from the mother land, though they may have experience colonialism and other forms of oppression/QUOTE]

PEOPLE aren't most of you confusing issues of ethnicity with nationality, or do any of you truly believe that you would ever convince the Afrikaners and millions of other white citizens of South Africa and other African countries that they are AFRICAN in anything other than nationality, in stark contrast to my African ethnic status generated by the Hutu/Bantu African face I see when I look in the mirror [despite being British/with UK nationality]?

Additionally, doesn’t pragmatically rational analysis of African history to date highlight the fact that we have NEVER EVER ever been as efficiently xenophobic [a strategically vital trait with regard to adequately securing territory anywhere on this planet] as the rest of humanity generally, Europeans, Semites and most Asians as opposed to the America’s Asians, specifically?

Isn’t one of the most obvious lessons of the still ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration the fact any ethnic clan or nation that isn’t both intelligently organized and led, fully industrialized with their own nuclear arsenal, while living on territory laden with strategically vital natural resources; just a VICTIM in WAITING [as highlighted by so very chaotic GRIEF Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and Lebanon TODAY, despite the fact that Iran is still THEIR primary target in the region], who won’t have to wait long?

Isn’t it also a fact that peoples of African ethnicity in Africa and the Diaspora are still in severe trauma/ catastrophic SHOCK due to the so all pervasive scale/range of our so totally devastating collective defeat [due to the WAR that has been waged against us as standard for over 3000 years now] that peaked with over 300 years of chattel enslavement [by Western Europeans] in the Americas and the Berlin conference colonial carve up of Africa [and the rest of this planet] it so seamlessly morphed into, in fact isn’t the African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration, ongoing to this day as opposed to just being the past?

Wherever we live in the Diaspora (whether in Jamaica, Brazil, USA, UK etc) regardless of what our current nationalities are, at least we know that we are not really at home, because our original home is Africa, even though some of us consciously/unconsciously repress that fact [are completely trapped in like this so very very lost and confused Coloured/Black/NEGROBOT zone like the Black CHRISTIAN preacher in this video] or are the sort of TRAITORS who wouldn’t mind, would they, if our so brutally enslaved African ancestors [and their siblings and comrades who were tortured, mutilated and murdered for either refusing to BOW/be BROKEN, or as the means of traumatizing the rest of us into total subservience] rise and CURSE THEM for not at least seeking justice/revenge or at least an apology and reparations for the maliciously EVIL human rights violations our African ancestors were subjected to?

However isn’t it also a FACT that the peoples of African ethnicity in Africa have had to cope with the even more totally emasculating trauma of being completely dominated and controlled by our enemies during Europe's Imperialist/colonial stage of the onslaught [started by Semites 3000 BCE] on their own land/ancestral home, as they subsequently completely lost control of Africa [the richest continent on Earth] during the last 500 years?

I compared it to a total stranger walking into your 20 bedroom mansion and [having the means of] forcing you and all of yours to live in the smallest room; an African friend of mine corrected my assertion; he said “When they came to Ghana they didn’t make us live in the smallest room; they told us the toilet is where we belonged, and made us stay there”

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
Flattop.jpg

Last edited:

frankster

Aug 3, 2014
EOPLE aren't most of you confusing issues of ethnicity with nationality, or do any of you truly believe that you would ever convince the Afrikaners and millions of other white citizens of South Africa and other African countries that they are AFRICAN in anything other than nationality, in stark contrast to my African ethnic status generated by the Hutu/Bantu African face I see when I look in the mirror [despite being British/with UK nationality]?

Wise words ....... but I do not see where I was confusing Ethnicity with Nationality?

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager

[QUOTE="frankster, post: 1006443, member: 54824"

Wise words ....... but I do not see where I was confusing Ethnicity with Nationality?

/QUOTE] Didn't you stipulate that

"An African is those of us African who were not kidnapped and taken into captivity away from the mother land, though they may have experience colonialism and other forms of oppression";

inferring that leaving or being forcibly removed from Africa can separate us from being AFRICAN in anything more than nationality, as opposed to the ethnicity produced by our geno/phenotype, physical atrributes?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Happily Married and doing well❤
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!