Black People : Are We Afraid to Speak Out Against Foolishness?

Ankhur, again, I have no idea what your talking about. I'm certain you have a good and valid point, I just am having problems understanding what you mean.

Oldiesman, I agree with you. Gay people claim persecution, yet they don't play fair. They want to superimpose their views on straight people. That's not cool. And they compare their struggle (for what? I'm not exactly sure) to that of the civil rights struggle. And they pull the 'homophobic' card on anyone who dares to question them. And like in the story of the "Emporer's New Clothes' folks are scared to speak against them. Well I'm not.

Ain't nobody put off that gay folks are gay. This is a different day. You do you and I'll do me. I think they feel they aren't getting the attetion that they deserve.

But this isn't an anti-gay thread. It is a thread to encourage y'all to speak up and out against foolishness. Because it will contue as long as people allow it.

Peace

Ankhur, again, I have no idea what your talking about. I'm certain you have a good and valid point, I just am having problems understanding what you mean.

Oldiesman, I agree with you. Gay people claim persecution, yet they don't play fair. They want to superimpose their views on straight people. That's not cool. And they compare their struggle (for what? I'm not exactly sure) to that of the civil rights struggle. And they pull the 'homophobic' card on anyone who dares to question them. And like in the story of the "Emporer's New Clothes' folks are scared to speak against them. Well I'm not.

Ain't nobody put off that gay folks are gay. This is a different day. You do you and I'll do me. I think they feel they aren't getting the attetion that they deserve.

But this isn't an anti-gay thread. It is a thread to encourage y'all to speak up and out against foolishness. Because it will contue as long as people allow it.

Peace

peace

True indeed, some people have been and have always spoken up in various forms...even silence is a form of speaking out on a certain level!

It seems that when it comes to speaking out against homo-sexuals, like religion they give you a label (dis-believer/homophobic) and hide behind that like the so-called jews who call anyone who speaks out against them an "anti-semite" when they can't even tell you where they were when Shem was born...

In regards to the situation with the babies who were left at home so the mother & aunt could drop their "friend" off and all the aunt was concerned with was her welfare card. I didn't see where it said how long they were gone (though they should have never left the babies alone anyway) but i would have definately checked their hands for residue....

The dress code @ Morehouse is just rediculous.....but sad enough by having the dress code will give those who want to dress like women More (no pun intended) momentum......the gay activist's will be there, if they aren't already to fight or scratch for their right to freedom of expression.......

& as my brother Ankhur already stated:

maybe it's the "Greeks" trying to imitate the ancient Greeks too much, rather than imitate the ancient Kemetians

Peace,

Yeah folks is afraid to speak up too loud. Massa might here them or even worse he might stop funding. Can't have that. We claim we hate massa but don't want to get from underneath him....... go figure.

Peace

If only it were that simple though,

when you have a system that provides even the most leanest basic neccesities such as food, water, shelter, and in one of theses cases, funding, where else beside it can you efficiently turn if you have not another one set up and operational on such a level to serve the masses?...

just saying, where be our schools, funding, docs, banks?....

we havent even a total collective voice, nor emergency funding, nor do many share the will to change how we spend, where we spend, or who we do our business with...

we seem to follow and stick with what works..

heck, it is working for white folks, must be good enough for us too right?

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/tennessee/101909_House_Fire_Sends_Two_Kids_to_Hospital

She wasn't concerned about the babies, but she needed to get her food stamp card.... WHAT?

keep in mind she may too still be in shock, when given the interview with camera, and crew in tow..

sometimes we do and say the craziest ish when we are out of our heads

yeah?:fyi:

also what she said, just goes to show how dependent some of us are one a program that provides the basics, & helps us get by month to month, when we are down, and out...

If only it were that simple though,

when you have a system that provides even the most leanest basic neccesities such as food, water, shelter, and in one of theses cases, funding, where else beside it can you efficiently turn if you have not another one set up and operational on such a level to serve the masses?...

just saying, where be our schools, funding, docs, banks?....

we havent even a total collective voice, nor emergency funding, nor do many share the will to change how we spend, where we spend, or who we do our business with...

we seem to follow and stick with what works..

heck, it is working for white folks, must be good enough for us too right?
Peace,

I see you. Here's the thing though, those black southern schools were built for the service of black folks. Now-a-days you got white people going to these so-called black schools and running the show. So the intent of the black schools have failed. Kinda like how when the gangs (what some refer to as street organizations) started out, they were somewhat conscious and had different intentions from what has manifested today. If it was the intention of black folks during the days of the founding of these schools to raise black folks up to the point that they would take care of there own then I'll let the reader decide if they were successful. The way I see it if the machine breaks down then you got to fix it or throw it away and start all over.

Peace
Precise

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back