Black People : Are Victims Actually Victims?

Rape is VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN. When a man rapes a woman he defiles her. Truth is a woman cannot become sexually aroused under duress...so many times the frustration cause the man to kill her. I believe a woman should dress modestly, but no man has the right to force himself on a woman.

Rape ain't only a male against a female act, but yes. The individual that commits the act is effed up. Thing is, some don't need to see skin to commit the crime, then what?

No offense, but you aren't qualified to know what a normal man wants/thinks.

Let the people say amen
Ok, if I am not qualified to say that normal men would see a scantily clad woman and rape would not cross their mind....please tell me what normal men would think. Do normal men think that rape is okay if you are scantily clad.?

Rape is VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN. When a man rapes a woman he defiles her. Truth is a woman cannot become sexually aroused under duress...so many times the frustration cause the man to kill her. I believe a woman should dress modestly, but no man has the right to force himself on a woman.
Actually a woman may not be aroused, but her body reacts to the situation. She can get "wet" for lack of a better word, because aroused ain't it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back