Black People : Are They Watching

CHAOS

NOT REALLY, "THEY" ARE INTO ACTION. THERE ARE MANY FORUMS WHERE PEOPLE DROP JEWELS AND SUCH BUT IT DONT WORRY THEM NONE ONE BIT. WE ALL HEARD THE QUOTE " KNOWLEDGE IS POWER", BUT THE QUOTE IS SOMEWHAT BOGUS AS KNOWLEDGE IS WHAT IT IS. TO GET THEIR ATTENTION YOU HAVE TO BE DOING SOMETHING AS THEY HAVE THE SAME INFO THAT BE IN THESE FORUMS.

CHAOS

NOT REALLY, "THEY" ARE INTO ACTION. THERE ARE MANY FORUMS WHERE PEOPLE DROP JEWELS AND SUCH BUT IT DONT WORRY THEM NONE ONE BIT. WE ALL HEARD THE QUOTE " KNOWLEDGE IS POWER", BUT THE QUOTE IS SOMEWHAT BOGUS AS KNOWLEDGE IS WHAT IT IS. TO GET THEIR ATTENTION YOU HAVE TO BE DOING SOMETHING AS THEY HAVE THE SAME INFO THAT BE IN THESE FORUMS.

Brother DARKSIDE MAGICK ... i don't agree with this, for history does not support it.

They've always had people watching us, even when we weren't doing anything wrong.

Overseers come to mind, and even when the Honorable Marcus Garvey was working to uplift the conditions of our people, doing nothing wrong, this country got their first Black Presidential Cabinet Member or something to that degree ... just to watch this Brother for the white folk, cause they knew they couldn't get in deep enough to do it themselves.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad wasn't doing anything wrong, and they were on him like white on rice.

When they found that there was nothing going on wrong, from all of their watching, they began planting wrong-doers in our midst.

History simply doesn't support what you're saying.

:heart:

Destee

CHAOS

IT WASN'T THE CASE IF THEY WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG BECAUSE THAT PERSPECTIVE BUT THEY WAS DOING ACTION. GARVEY WAS MOBILIZING PEOPLE, ELIJAH WAS DOING THE SAME.I HOPE YOU UNDERSTANDING WHERE I'M GOING.

I think i understand, but even with Marcus and Elijah, their efforts started somewhere, with one or two, and grew to the great accomplishments that they met.

I'm of the opinion that these folk aint waiting for us to get to the levels of Marcus and Elijah, before they start watching us. There are lots of small groups of Sisters and Brothers doing positive things all around the world. As they / we struggle to grow our efforts, in the economic disparity that we live ... and that they lived too ... we can only hope we reach the heights they did. I'd imagine it is the goal of each and every group of us, to realize such success.

These people watch 2 or 3 Brothers standing on a corner talking!

They want to be sure that whatever is going on, it never gets to any great level of action or success.

Many a young Black Man has been killed or mysteriously died (in a plane crash or something), for what they might have been able to do positively with their people. It was even mentioned in a previous thread, the aptitude testing of our children, in an effort to watch us and see who has such potential amongst us.

It is much easier to kill an effort in its infancy, than it would be to kill it once it's fully grown, and they aren't waiting for that.

I believe too, this is why there are so many YOUNG BLACK MEN locked up in prison, or on psychotropic drugs as juveniles, to insure that none of them ever become the great leaders of our people, that they may have been destined to be.

These are all ways of them keeping us in check, watching us, making sure that the Warrior Spirit in these young Men, never reach their fullest potential.

They watch all of this, counter it, and strategize regarding it. The mass devastation and circumstance for young Black Men is no accident, and even with the system they have in place, doing what it does ... they still watch ... for fear that they let one slip through the cracks.

For us to think they are not watching us, plotting against us, is foolishness at best ... for the evidence says otherwise.

Matter of fact, it could be said that is why we've not seen more Elijah's and Marcus' grow up amongst us ... because they are watching from the moment the child exits the womb ... and killing (or otherwise sabotaging) them long before they reach such heights.

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Matter of fact, it could be said that is why we've not seen more Elijah's and Marcus' grow up amongst us ... because they are watching from the moment the child exits the womb ... and killing (or otherwise sabotaging) them long before they reach such heights.

Destee

Destee,
:bowdown: :teach: :bowdown:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back