Black People : Are They Watching

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Jun 11, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    As far as I know, Destee member drop serious information and "goodies" on this site, and everyday more and more powerful information is put out.

Will all this, we know that officials and agents can watch everything on the internet.

Since this is such a powerful site, you think they watching? You think there are agents on here trying to tamper with things???

We all know the Moors, Nuwabian, 5 percents, all that is on the terrorist list, and they all in here sharing knowledge!

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    of course they are

a mugg put in as much work ova time to apply something ya they gon look out.....

that ole self preservation again.....

ain't nobody doin nuttin wrong ova here.... so they wasting they time...

a secret is a secret is a secret ..........

the truest keep secrets .... the others just run they mouth.....

so long as we respect the rules here we good....

Hotep.

stay real Br Ty

3. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    I think "they" have far more important and dangerous people to worry about, you know like people who are actually doing bad things, not a bunch of people talkin junk. If anything they come here and laugh at some of the stuff being said, I know i do.

4. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    are they watching...

of course they are,this is the internet and we are black and in this society anytime any group of black folk get together intellegently to discuss the issues of the day.....THEY'RE WATCHING.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Tyab ... i think they watch us, yes. I think they watch all Black People where ever they can see them. It's in their nature. It's what they've historically done to us, and there's no reason for us to be an exception to that.

I started a thread some time ago, titled We Must Communicate, and in it i talked about how they made laws, to keep us from gathering together to talk. Our Ancestors had to sneak and hide, meet at the well, talk in hushed tones and whispers ... because it was not allowed for us to communicate.

They are afraid of The Energy of Us! They know the danger of our coming together, sharing information, realizing that even though we are in different parts of the world and country, that we are experiencing the same things. Our talking empowers us, and gives us to know that we are not alone in our pain and agony.

They'd much rather see us calling each other out of our names, disrespecting each other, providing more evidence that we are right where they want us to be ... attacking each other ... but instead we're here ... respecting,, honoring, listening to, and loving each other. Yes, they are worried. That's the last thing they want, is for us to come together with one mind, one hope, a sense of unity and respect for each other ... for that will be the end of their system of racism / white supremacy. In order for it to be maintained, it needs us attacking, killing, hating each other. There simply is not enough of them to maintain it without our active participation.

So yes ... they are watching us ... for more than the obvious reasons.

:heart:

Destee

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

NOT REALLY, "THEY" ARE INTO ACTION. THERE ARE MANY FORUMS WHERE PEOPLE DROP JEWELS AND SUCH BUT IT DONT WORRY THEM NONE ONE BIT. WE ALL HEARD THE QUOTE " KNOWLEDGE IS POWER", BUT THE QUOTE IS SOMEWHAT BOGUS AS KNOWLEDGE IS WHAT IT IS. TO GET THEIR ATTENTION YOU HAVE TO BE DOING SOMETHING AS THEY HAVE THE SAME INFO THAT BE IN THESE FORUMS.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother DARKSIDE MAGICK ... i don't agree with this, for history does not support it.

They've always had people watching us, even when we weren't doing anything wrong.

Overseers come to mind, and even when the Honorable Marcus Garvey was working to uplift the conditions of our people, doing nothing wrong, this country got their first Black Presidential Cabinet Member or something to that degree ... just to watch this Brother for the white folk, cause they knew they couldn't get in deep enough to do it themselves.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad wasn't doing anything wrong, and they were on him like white on rice.

When they found that there was nothing going on wrong, from all of their watching, they began planting wrong-doers in our midst.

History simply doesn't support what you're saying.

Destee

8. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

IT WASN'T THE CASE IF THEY WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG BECAUSE THAT PERSPECTIVE BUT THEY WAS DOING ACTION. GARVEY WAS MOBILIZING PEOPLE, ELIJAH WAS DOING THE SAME.I HOPE YOU UNDERSTANDING WHERE I'M GOING.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    I think i understand, but even with Marcus and Elijah, their efforts started somewhere, with one or two, and grew to the great accomplishments that they met.

I'm of the opinion that these folk aint waiting for us to get to the levels of Marcus and Elijah, before they start watching us. There are lots of small groups of Sisters and Brothers doing positive things all around the world. As they / we struggle to grow our efforts, in the economic disparity that we live ... and that they lived too ... we can only hope we reach the heights they did. I'd imagine it is the goal of each and every group of us, to realize such success.

These people watch 2 or 3 Brothers standing on a corner talking!

They want to be sure that whatever is going on, it never gets to any great level of action or success.

Many a young Black Man has been killed or mysteriously died (in a plane crash or something), for what they might have been able to do positively with their people. It was even mentioned in a previous thread, the aptitude testing of our children, in an effort to watch us and see who has such potential amongst us.

It is much easier to kill an effort in its infancy, than it would be to kill it once it's fully grown, and they aren't waiting for that.

I believe too, this is why there are so many YOUNG BLACK MEN locked up in prison, or on psychotropic drugs as juveniles, to insure that none of them ever become the great leaders of our people, that they may have been destined to be.

These are all ways of them keeping us in check, watching us, making sure that the Warrior Spirit in these young Men, never reach their fullest potential.

They watch all of this, counter it, and strategize regarding it. The mass devastation and circumstance for young Black Men is no accident, and even with the system they have in place, doing what it does ... they still watch ... for fear that they let one slip through the cracks.

For us to think they are not watching us, plotting against us, is foolishness at best ... for the evidence says otherwise.

Matter of fact, it could be said that is why we've not seen more Elijah's and Marcus' grow up amongst us ... because they are watching from the moment the child exits the womb ... and killing (or otherwise sabotaging) them long before they reach such heights.

Destee

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Destee,
    :bowdown: :teach: :bowdown: