Black Spirituality Religion : Are there pretending Yoruba's, as there are in other religions?

Folks have expressed that they worship and revere something more then the Orishas, a "greater power", they feel, that gives them the courage to use foul language on a spiritual discussion board.

And a total rejection of the principles of the Alaashe
what can drive someone out of their value system?

The German people were coaxed by the Nazis to give up all religion and worship the swatstika, could this kind of thing still happen today?

THANATOS

SMH.... THE SWASTIKA IS ONE OF THE MOST ANCIENT OF AFRICAN SYMBOL.... BUT ONCE AGAIN YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT...THE NAZIS WERE OCCULTISTS, THEY WAS NOT STUPID. THE WAR AND ALL THAT THAT WAS NOT WHAT YOU THINK PLUS NO 6 MILLION JEWS DIDN'T DIE EITHER BECAUSE IT WAS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. MY DUDE YOU ARE A FRAUD... I BE WATCHING YOU.. YOU THINK YOU CAN SLIDE STUFF BY OLE DARKSIDE...LOL LOL LOL

THANATOS

SMH.... THE SWASTIKA IS ONE OF THE MOST ANCIENT OF AFRICAN SYMBOL.... BUT ONCE AGAIN YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT...THE NAZIS WERE OCCULTISTS, THEY WAS NOT STUPID. THE WAR AND ALL THAT THAT WAS NOT WHAT YOU THINK PLUS NO 6 MILLION JEWS DIDN'T DIE EITHER BECAUSE IT WAS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. MY DUDE YOU ARE A FRAUD... I BE WATCHING YOU.. YOU THINK YOU CAN SLIDE STUFF BY OLE DARKSIDE...LOL LOL LOL
I thought you were going to post in defense of your freind, but you speak from the urges of your heart and how you feel about the Black race and White Supremists

I am glad to see you being honest,
and praise Hitler, if that is where your spirit leads you

next
ANY ONE EVER HEARD OF AMOS WILSON???????????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Ghg...rom=PL&index=4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQynt...5797CC&index=5

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back