Black Spirituality Religion : Are There Blacks On Other Planets?

Isis77

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 16, 2006
I was watching a lecture by a moorish scientist and he said blacks did not originate from this planet. He also said that melanin is a space suit and that our ancestors were able to go from one planet to another. Does anyone here believe that melanated people live elsewhere besides earth? I don't believe for one minute that NASA spends billions of dollars each year looking at stars. What about pyramids on mars which NASA trys to hide?

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

.......Are There Blacks On Other Planets?

I was watching a lecture by a moorish scientist and he said blacks did not originate from this planet. He also said that melanin is a space suit and that our ancestors were able to go from one planet to another. Does anyone here believe that melanated people live elsewhere besides earth? I don't believe for one minute that NASA spends billions of dollars each year looking at stars. What about pyramids on mars which NASA trys to hide?

Isis77,

Welcome back to Destee, I can only address the question of the thread title itself to say it is a very good question. I am certain others will magnify the mystery of it all, and I, like you, will be patiently waiting to read them.

it is highly possible that there are other[blacks]in the universe i have always believed that the earth is not the only planet inhabited by life,there are more than likely some beings talking about this same subject millions of light years away,i also don't believe in[UFO'S]why? because if alien beings were advanced enough to come here they would've taken over by now[and no,whites are too SAVAGE to be aliens from another world]they would either come here for their own use or thier technology is no farther along than ours...so they too watch the stars and wonder.

it is highly possible that there are other[blacks]in the universe i have always believed that the earth is not the only planet inhabited by life,there are more than likely some beings talking about this same subject millions of light years away,i also don't believe in[UFO'S]why? because if alien beings were advanced enough to come here they would've taken over by now[and no,whites are too SAVAGE to be aliens from another world]they would either come here for their own use or thier technology is no farther along than ours...so they too watch the stars and wonder.

Why would they want 2 take over here? :qqb010:

too many stars out there for there not to be stars with planets in the "liquid water belt" required for "life as we know it". (there could very well be life in forms other than that which we know of.)

it could be that Life in other systems have evolved to the point where they recognize that Life does not "compete" with Life: Life is a cooperative entity. just because we've come to the place where we are, doesn't mean that other Life is stuck on the stupity of "competition". (which just goes to show the cooperative Nature of Life: we have sense enough to know that eventually, our northern atlantic cousins will complete their evolution to the point where their pineal glands are complete enough to produce melanin and will, finally, Learn this truth of cooperation. in the meantime, the rest of us will "tolerate" their immature juvenile behavior.) in their ("extraterrestrial" Life) awareness, they are watching and waiting for us to Grow into the Collective Unity of the Universe(s). i honestly don't think they are practicing "know thy enemy" (a waste by-product of this stupidity of "competition") until they can come "take over". but, there may be some that figure out interplanetary travel before they evolve to this awareness.

or i might just be a dreamer and we better get ready to "deal with" folks with technology sufficiently advanced for them to get here ... which, since we can't get there yet, would suggest that their technology would be more advanced than our own.

there is bound to be Life out there. perhaps some of that Life could be "Black". but my guess would be that Life on planets that could get here would be smart enough to have finally learned that there is only Life; without color, shape or species.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back