Black Spirituality Religion : Are There Black Devils ???

HOWEVER, TO ANSWER THE QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED: Black people do and can MANIFEST DEVIL, but we are not PHYSICALLY BUILT, SPIRITUALLY BUILT OR PSYCHOLOGICALLY BUILT TO "BE DEVIL". Our ancestors had developed a system of "spiritual development" that allowed us to kill or destroy the beast within ourselves.

This is part of the 666 mystery which so many are baffled about and which I reveal in my up coming book. The science of our people as taught, allowed us to kill the devil within ourselves, and it is this science which the church or the major religions are missing in their teachings. It is no good to TRY AND BE GOOD OR TRY AND THINK GOOD, THERE IS A SCIENCE OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT WHICH WILL BRING US FROM OUR LOWER SELVES TO OUR HIGHER OR DIVINE SELVES SO THAT WE MANIFEST THE SUPREME INSTEAD OF JUST ACKNOWLEDGE AND WORSHIP IT.

Keita said:
HOWEVER, TO ANSWER THE QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED: Black people do and can MANIFEST DEVIL, but we are not PHYSICALLY BUILT, SPIRITUALLY BUILT OR PSYCHOLOGICALLY BUILT TO "BE DEVIL". Our ancestors had developed a system of "spiritual development" that allowed us to kill or destroy the beast within ourselves.

This is part of the 666 mystery which so many are baffled about and which I reveal in my up coming book. The science of our people as taught, allowed us to kill the devil within ourselves, and it is this science which the church or the major religions are missing in their teachings. It is no good to TRY AND BE GOOD OR TRY AND THINK GOOD, THERE IS A SCIENCE OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT WHICH WILL BRING US FROM OUR LOWER SELVES TO OUR HIGHER OR DIVINE SELVES SO THAT WE MANIFEST THE SUPREME INSTEAD OF JUST ACKNOWLEDGE AND WORSHIP IT.

I agree.

Also, historically blacks have gone through a lot of suffering. Suffering can often times make us spiritually stronger, despite how much pain it causes when we go through it.

< Karmashines >

karmashines said:
They can't be if they are in physical form. At least that's my opinion.

ThankYou For Your Answer

Nubians are so busy pointing the finger at The Euro-American Man or Woman saying that He or She was the devil , But didn't stop to think about who the original Devil was or is . Black people were are your first Devils . Black Devils got in the Blood of the black through The East Indians .

Thats is why people in Chaldea were called Demons , Ur or Chaldea run together , The same as when you have Arab in Saudi Arabia or Paletine or any Eastern Country Saying '' America The Shaytaan '' They are not taking into consideration all The Righteous Muslims or all of the people who are good who live here in America .

This is the same thing that happened in Sodom Genesis 10 ; 26-32 Adam is from the tribe of The Cuthites ( Watusi ) who mixed in with The East Indians which is how The Black Devil Got Into His Seed , The Cuthites are Dark-Skinned . 7 -Ether , Wavy-Haired Human Beings who stand over 6 Feet Tall .

They are A product of The Rape and Abduction of the Ptahites from the Blue and White Niles by Dis-Agreeable Eloheem '' Gods '' Who had Black Skin And 6Ether Straight Hair And Black Eyes . The Cuthite's Religion Was Hinduism And Their Language Was Sanskrit . The Cuthies Were The First Black To Grow Facial Hairs . Adam Was Of This Race And Tribe

IssaEl21 said:
Where Are The Black Devil's ?

There is no such thing..................................(I know you are going to ignore me again, but others won't)

with all this love going around Issa, don't you want to join in??????

i never did anything to you, but I will still take this time out to offer peace....!

- i have questions about what you post from Dr. York. The same way you ? others.......are you the only one that can ask ?'s to people who may not agree with what you post........

c'mon brother...........we are brothers!!!!!!!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back