Black People : Are there any sites or real life programs that deal with solutions to our problems?

We run a site called AfroDaddy.com - The Black Man Survival Guide that is specifically tailored to the survival and prosperity of African Americans. We have lots of self-help articles on how to make money, how to feed your family, how to mange a budget, etc.

We started the site exactly because there wasn't anything out there for "us". Check it out and if you like it tell a friend.

The site is great. There was quite a bit there that I didn't know or hadn't considered.

My only critique is that much of the information, in my opinion, is "basic".

What about those who are intermediate to advanced level?

Also, the mindset of survival must be surpassed to that of thriving in my opinion.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Again, Really?

Habiru.jpg
Habiru
​Hebrews

Habiru or Apiru or ˁpr.w (Egyptian)[1] was the name given by various Sumerian, Egyptian, Akkadian, Hittite, Mitanni, andUgaritic sources (dated, roughly, between 1800 BC and1100 BC) to a group of people living as nomadic invaders in areas of the Fertile Crescent from Northeastern Mesopotamiaand Iran to the borders of Egypt in Canaan.[2] Depending on the source and epoch, these Habiru are variously described as nomadic or semi-nomadic, rebels, outlaws, raiders, mercenaries, and bowmen, servants, slaves, migrant laborers, etc.
The names Habiru and Apiru are used in Akkadian cuneiformtexts. The corresponding name in the Egyptian script appears to be ʕpr.w, conventionally pronounced Apiru (W,or u-vowel "quail-chick" being used as theEgyptian plural suffix). In Mesopotamian records they are also identified by theSumerian logogram SA.GAZ. The name Habiru was also found in the Amarna letters, which again include many names of Canaanite peoples written inAkkadian. The Amarna letters written to Egyptian pharaohs in the 14th century BC document a time of unrest in Canaan that goes back before the battle of Kadesh to the time of Thutmose I.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru

These are all the same People, elder... smh. Egypt comes from the loins of Ham.

Peace In,

Keep teaching Elder.

I know this seems to be one if the most difficult realities for many of our sisters and brothers but I will just add from the loins of Ham and more specifically Kush, and in regards to "bowmen" these were especially known as the "Medjay".

Peace in, peace out!

Thank you.

This site: I've been told many times in the past that this place is strictly for discussions and nothing proactive. I only came back to ask this question because I couldn't find anywhere else to ask.

Real life problems: The ones that everyone talks about on this site everyday. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Thanks but I'm looking for something proactive. Something that's happening and I can be a part of. That's not to say I won't give those books a try at a later point but it's not what I'm looking for right now. Thanks.

... First, who told you this, where are you getting this from; that this site is for discussion only and nothing proactive? Be specific.

By your own words, you are looking for the things we talk about daily, and this has been going on for fourteen (14) years; which means there is no dearth of information available, along with answers and solutions. Why do you think there are so many viewers and ghosts, reading and holding on to what they read; the numbers alone are staggering?

This site provides Teachers and knowledgeable members:

Black Teacher's Lounge - Online Classes

1. Online Classes - Be a Teacher!

Discussions:

Latest: ~The Third Eye Chakra~Hamma, Nov 9, 2011
    RSS
  2. Brother OldSoul

Discussions:

Latest: Class RecordingsKeita Kenyatta, May 8, 2012
    RSS
  3. Sister Destee

Discussions:

Latest: The Intimidation of this...Clyde Coger, May 8, 2012
    RSS
  4. Brother Shikamaru

Discussions:

Latest: HOWTO: Get your free credit...Shikamaru, Today at 11:41 AM
    RSS

5. Group Think Project-Group

Discussions:

Latest: Group Think Progress...Clyde Coger, Thursday at 12:26 PM
    RSS
    1. PRIVATE - Group Think

Discussions:

Latest: GroupThink...Clyde Coger, Aug 12, 2011
      RSS
We have members that specialize in what they do, to name a couple; Sekhemu and omowalejabali.

And there's GroupThink... having open membership to those that are proactive towards liberating our people from the belly of this beast.

So, there is no shortage of answers or solutions couched behind the many threads here on site. Folks are constantly viewing and reading various threads, otherwise, they wouldn't be here.

The thing you are looking for is right in front of your very eyes... utilize the Search Box more for specific issues, and watch what comes up...

Peace In,

Keep teaching Elder.

I know this seems to be one if the most difficult realities for many of our sisters and brothers but I will just add from the loins of Ham and more specifically Kush, and in regards to "bowmen" these were especially known as the "Medjay".

Peace in, peace out!

... :bowdown: to your endorsement, thanks elder omowalejabali.

Peace In,

We run a site called AfroDaddy.com - The Black Man Survival Guide that is specifically tailored to the survival and prosperity of African Americans. We have lots of self-help articles on how to make money, how to feed your family, how to mange a budget, etc.

We started the site exactly because there wasn't anything out there for "us". Check it out and if you like it tell a friend.

... With all due respect, there should be reciprocal links if Sister Destee desires to.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back