Black People : Are there any sites or real life programs that deal with solutions to our problems?

ManicRaider

Jan 15, 2011
Online all sites like this one are just to discuss things so are there any that actually talk about solutions? Also are there any real life programs that can help? Ones that are specifically for black people? Thanks.

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
It's a forum.

I would suggest that you decide how you want to help and then research organizations or programs that align with your goals.

You can try sites like meetup.com. It's hit or miss depending on your area, but you can find just plenty of shared interests on there.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Online all sites like this one are just to discuss things so are there any that actually talk about solutions? Also are there any real life programs that can help? Ones that are specifically for black people? Thanks.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... We talk about solutions on this site. By real life programs, what do you mean? Could you mean programs in real time?

This is the only site that I know of that is specifically for black people.

Peace In,

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: