Black Spirituality Religion : Are There Any Similaities Beween KMT and Yoruba?

Historically speaking, NO.

They are two separate and distinct geographic and cultural entities.

When they were 'united' it was as a result of one kingship group overthrowing another.

'Egypt' itself was not only divided into two regions but there were two main priesthoods which were rival clans fighting to exercise sovereignty over another while the Nubians , ie Kings of Kush, sought to establish and maintain cultural and political autonomy.

Good info...Im enjoying the thread.

This is where one must be right and exact in their spelling, otherwise you are making errors regarding not only spelling but social and cultural context.
ok, i get it. i used the 'khemet' spelling because i like it. it is not exact, it is my creation.

That is your interpretation, not mine.

Since you made the initial statement, the burden of proof is on you to provide the evidence.

If you actually read my earlier posts I already stated the numerous meanings of the word 'khem' but see no evidence of the word 'khemet' in the hieroglyphic dictionary. The closest word given your spelling is khem-t which means fire, heat.

As it relates to proper, geographic names:

Khem, Panopolis, the capital of the Nome Menu.

Khemkhem, Karnak, a town of Egypt.

Khemik, a Sudanic country, situation unknown.

As it relates to proper, geographic names:

Khem, Panopolis, the capital of the Nome Menu.

Khemkhem, Karnak, a town of Egypt.

Khemik, a Sudanic country, situation unknown.

Variations;

Khnem, a canal in the Nome Tuf

Khem-t, the famous well at Abydos, a well on the Eastern Desert near Sni (Latopolis).

Khem-t Abetch, the well and temple of Rameses at Abydos.

There are more, each referring to a well, not a country or nation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back