Black Spirituality Religion : Are There Any Similaities Beween KMT and Yoruba?

It is my position that you are using an incorrect term to refer to a landmass which included separate and distinct cultural groups and distinct political entities.
in other words, khemet did not exist, it is an 'incorrect term' which cannot be proven.

I asked you for evidence substantiating your claim.

It is my position that you are using an incorrect term to refer to a landmass which included separate and distinct cultural groups and distinct political entities.

The proper name for Nubia is kha Sti-t which means the crown of the land of the bow.

in other words, khemet did not exist, it is an 'incorrect term' which cannot be proven.

That is your interpretation, not mine.

Since you made the initial statement, the burden of proof is on you to provide the evidence.

If you actually read my earlier posts I already stated the numerous meanings of the word 'khem' but see no evidence of the word 'khemet' in the hieroglyphic dictionary. The closest word given your spelling is khem-t which means fire, heat.

Here is Budge's interpretation of the word khem,khemi, HD, vol I, pgs 545-547:

Peasant, to bring to an end, to cease,to make an end of, to be ignorant of, to have no knowledge if, to disregard, to feign ignorance, to play the fool, he whose name is unknown, Amen, an ignorant man, fool, dolt, stupid, stranger, alien, little, small slight. foe, fiend , worthless person, to push over, to overthrow, to destroy, to attack.
Shrine, holy of holies, sanctuary.

Khem, god of procreation and generative power; see Menu.

Khemi, one of the assessors of Osiris. A kind of water bird.

Khemit, a weeping goddess, a goddess of destruction.

Given the above definitions, 'khem' (lower case) is not the name of a country or nation as is often erroneously asserted.

This is where one must be right and exact in their spelling, otherwise you are making errors regarding not only spelling but social and cultural context.

Given the above definitions, 'khem' (lower case) is not the name of a country or nation as is often erroneously asserted.

This is where one must be right and exact in their spelling, otherwise you are making errors regarding not only spelling but social and cultural context.

For example, the following mentions the word Khawm, without providing any evidence.

In fact, there is no phonetic symbol in the HD for the letter 'w'.

http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/physicalapp2.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back