Black Spirituality Religion : Are There Any Similaities Beween KMT and Yoruba?

There is no evidence because the San and Khoisan still exist in the southern lands. In terms of the origins of the Ba.Ntu most studies focus on their dispersal and migration pattern, as well as location of Ba.Ntu language families.

They portray the Bantu as a cancer to the African continent. One that spread out from a small area to dominate the majority of Africa and pushed out the San and Khoisan. What I don't get is, what evidence is there to support the Bantu expansion hypothesis.

And if the Bantu migrated from North/Africa/Ancient Egypt why are there no Bantu language groups in those countries. :10500:

They portray the Bantu as a cancer to the African continent. One that spread out from a small area to dominate the majority of Africa and pushed out the San and Khoisan. What I don't get is, what evidence is there to support the Bantu expansion hypothesis.

And if the Bantu migrated from North/Africa/Ancient Egypt why are there no Bantu language groups in those countries. :10500:

There are no Bantu language groups in those countries because the people migrated from those regions.

This leads me to ask you, what EXACTLY is a Bantu?

Whose method of classification labeled each cultural and linguistic group accordingly?

See 5th paragraph.

http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/471

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back