Black Spirituality Religion : Are There Any Similaities Beween KMT and Yoruba?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Likewise, I find no evidence for Nub or Nubia as Ta Senet.

The south or Upper Egypt was known as Shema, Ta Shema or Ta Shemu.

Variations: Shemu, a quarter of Memphis. Shemts, a town in Egypt. However, Memphis and other variants are in the Delta, not the southern lands, except Shems, a Sudanic country.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Likewise, I find no evidence for Nub or Nubia as Ta Senet.

The south or Upper Egypt was known as Shema, Ta Shema or Ta Shemu.

Variations: Shemu, a quarter of Memphis. Shemts, a town in Egypt. However, Memphis and other variants are in the Delta, not the southern lands, except Shems, a Sudanic country.

According. To the Bible, the son of Kush, Nimrod, established his kingdom in the land of Shinar.

The correct spelling and location would be Shenar, a town in Lower Egypt, or Shen ur, the irrigated land of Memphis.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
According. To the Bible, the son of Kush, Nimrod, established his kingdom in the land of Shinar.

The correct spelling and location would be Shenar, a town in Lower Egypt, or Shen ur, the irrigated land of Memphis.

Shen ur means "Great Circle", the Ocean. It was also associated with the Nome Heroopolities.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
ok, i get it. i used the 'khemet' spelling because i like it. it is not exact, it is my creation.

I understand that God has ordained a place for all things in their own time and will thus in its own time right all wrongs.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Gee, brotha Omo, this is a game changer. I was trying to see if there was evidence of the Egyptian pantheon in Ia, but you're showing me it was the other way around. The Yoruba influenced Egypt. How can Whites claim Egypt when the Egyptians built pyramids and obelisks everywhere EXCEPT Europe?

Sister river,

Do you know what day of the week you were born?

The following gives more evidence, which might be of interest to those born on Tuesday
http://www.odwirafo.com/Akradinbosom_Bena.pdf

One of the Akan names for Wednesday is Wakuda. Many Akan names can also be found among the Japanese.

Wakuda can also be referred as Waka or Waku. In the Oromo Valley this is identical to Waaqa.
http://www.odwirafo.com/Akradinbosom_Bena.pdf

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: