African Traditional Religion : Are there any online Ancient Kemetic Schools?

ra_enosh

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 22, 2010
Hi everyone. Does anyone have any idea where i can further my Ancient Kemetic Studies online? Are there any online schools with structured teachings? I probably won't be able to travel to the school right now if it is on the outside of Mississippi. Ancient Kemetic sciences, mysteries, magic and cosmology is what is wish to learn. Are there any online Kemetic mystery schools out there at all that don't charge outrageous fees? Who do you advise i study with? thanks.

Ra Enosh

Hotep!
Yes, there are Kemetic Schools of thought online. However, the question one needs to ask is are they authentic representations of pa shetau, or the mysteries. Any organization founded or influenced by the tamahu or tjehenu, Europeans or Asians, or which seeks to apply abrahamic knowledge to the shetau is an imposter and should be stayed away from.
Shetaut Neter is a mystery system. The only way to fully gain access to the mysteries and higher spiritual realities is to find a spiritual master, Neb, and attach to him as a pupil to a teacher. The shetau, although contained in pa shetitu or the writings, can only be properly transmitted from mouth to ear and heart to heart. This is even expressed in pa shetitu as the Eye of Heru which was whole, yet could not function. Djehuty then cmes, provides what it lacks, and the eye performed its function and raged against Sutukh. The Eye of Heru is Divine Consciousness, or Gnosis. Heru is the individual initiate who wars against Sutukh, the force of negative or disagreeable. Djehuty Sheps is the Primordial Sage. His coming to provide what the eye lacks is a reference to Pa Neb giving to pa sbait, the student, the inner science of the shetau which he could not gain from pa shetitu, thus allowing him to complete his mission.
This is my advice to you, find a spiritual teacher, follow his instuctions and you will progress. Distance does not matter as this is a relationship of the soul. One who has gone into Djeddu, and there seen Re, each embracing the other, has transcended time and is all places and no place at the same time. Seek such a one.
Hotep

Thank you Neb Akhu Ra

Hotep! I tried to find a way to private message you but couldn't. I would love to discuss this subject with you one on one. You did'n't say so i'll ask. But are YOU a teacher? I wouldn't mind talking further with you about these things and allowing you to put me on the right track, give me some good sources and share some sources that i found with you as well. Is it at all possible for me to get your private email address for consultations and your personal advice please??? I really need it and if you saw how small and sorry this town is you'd understand why. LOL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back