Black People : Are there any celibate men here?

Are there any celibate men that are members on this site? I don't mean celibate today and not tomorrow. I want to know are there any male members waiting until marriage to have sex?

My cousin is celibate. He calls it a re dedication to his faith. I advised him against it because he is searching for a wife and sex is a big part of a marriage whether people want to admit it or not. But, I is admirable that he has the self control to go without sex for an extended period of time. If he exhibited as much self control when dealing with his finances he would be in a much better situation...but that is a different topic.

Peace and Love

my last year and a half in college i was celibate....
not from choice but from taking a full load and working full time....
i just didn't have the time for it....
but imho...trying to remain celibate until marriage is foolish
if you consider physical fulfillment as part of a happy marriage....

tru story...at my 10 year class reunion i met a lady i used to kick it with back in the day...we started dating and about a month into the dating i tried to press up....she was like naw *****...i'm waiting to get married b4 all of that...my faith won't allow me too deviate...so i proceeded to move on from there....
6 months later she was married...i guess some other dude fell for it....a year after that she was divorced with a little daughter....

a brother like me has to squeeze the charmin b4 i buy....lol

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back