Black People : Are Somali Women Africa's Most Beautiful?

Oh trust,these white girls are no different plenty of Big Beckys to go 'round. but i don't care about whites,I'm black so I speak about that-black people. I am not trying to disrespect,perhaps I could have worded my thoughts a little differently. But I am speaking more to the stereo type that Black women are "naturally" big which isn't true,I also am tired of people just assuming that Black men love big women . Some do,to each thee own,lol funny lately I've been seeing white dudes with "full figured" Black women lol now that's comical!

So true.

I really do understand this. completely.

And as far as this new trend you speak of, I've noticed this too and :10500:

I just don't understand what's going on these dayz with that.

I am starting to suspect that Brother Omowalejabali is a teacher afterall. Thanks, dude. Teach, dude.

The reason that this is so critically important at this point in time has to do with the needs for Economic Development in the African Nation which goes hand in hand with the political Unification process. This is my main contribution to recent African political theory and practice.

Having regained political independence, our youth are demanding job opportunities all over Africa and throughout the entire African world. So, while political Struggle was the main characterstic of the previous generations, Economic Development is the main characteristic now. To sucessfully develop economically, we must Unite politically. This means continental political Unity (including the Arabs) and economic extra-continental unity between Africa and Asia. I think it is almost automatic with India since India as never been much separated from Africa. But, this necessity is somewhat more difficult to see as it realtes to China and the entirety of Asia.

Take Zimabawe for instance. The imperialists seriously attempted to re-colonize Zimbabwe. But, the Chinese dropped $1 billion as a rescue line to the people of Zimbabwe. One of their motives was the need for better access to African minerals for their new industries. But, China consumes 25% of the world's food supply. Therefore, it logically follows that we of Africa will cooperate with China to make our under-utilized lands available to grow food for export to China and the rest of Asia. This ultimately means reclamation of deserts areas such as the Sahara which brings us back to the need for continental Unification. We must have continental Unification in order to efficiently reclaim the Sahara Desert because to do so we must have maximum cooperation among the states that border the Sahara. Therefore, it simply is not realistic to imagine that we can progress without FULL Arab participation and coperation: Unity. For one thing, Arabs are developing new technolgies in desert reclamation. And, seling food to Asia will help to finance the development of the deserts.
Therefore, it is crystal clear that the Arab haters (and the Asian haters) are not Pan-Africanists.
They are pretenders who actually oppose Pan-Africanism.

It seems that we have an attitude here that other are somehow needed to empower us. Forget an "Arab". We are in bad shape when asking the enslavers of blacks in Sudan and west Sudan(Mauritiana) to help us become economically liberated and free. And as for trading food to China. That would be no different than what whites did when they use to ship 60 % of the food out of Zimbabwe. Its an act of insanity to think of shipping food away from a nation with acute hunger.http://topnews.us/content/21536-save-children-child-malnutrition-acute-zimbabwe

It seems that we have an attitude here that other are somehow needed to empower us.

No, no, no. I have NEVER said any such thing. But, I am more than a mere average run of the mill Pan-Africanist. I am an Nkrumaist-Toureist Pan-Africanist. And, both Nkrumah and Sekou Toure taught us to be pragmatic.

Pragmatism means facing reality and dealing with it. We cannot isolate ourseves from the entire world. But, by engaging the world we do not abandon Pan-Africanism. And, reality is a positive and constructive relationship between Africans and Asians and Arabs since before te recording of ay history, oral or written. This is what we must build on as we regain our Black Power.

Forget an "Arab".

Forget Arabs? Then why do you keep throwing it at us?

We are in bad shape when asking the enslavers of blacks in Sudan and west Sudan(Mauritiana)

Dang! Wake up! Mauritania is nearly 99% Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder people will not leave it alone any more than they will leave Somalia alone which over 99% Muslim. I think the solution to this problem is similar to what we see in Eritrea: put EVERY able bodied girl and boy in the army and give them plenty of training and bullets and we will see wo will win this modern day crusade.

to help us become economically liberated and free. And as for trading food to China. That would be no different than what whites did when they use to ship 60 % of the food out of Zimbabwe.

Wrong. Right now, the whites are trying to destroy Zimbabwe by refusing to buy our exports. So, Zimbabwe has no real alternative but to do busness in Asia. And, we thank the peoples of China, Indonesia ad the Arab countries who have shown us positve responses to this and similar problems. And, we ask the peoples of Japan, the Philipines, Bangladesh and many other Asian countries to join the party. And, of course, we have not forgotten about our brothers and sisters in the Caribbean and and Latin America. Whew! That's just about the entire non-White world! We celebrate: white supreamcy is dead forever. All that is left is the burial ceremony. LOOOOOOL

Oh! I almost forgot our brothers and sisters of the south in Austrailia and New Zealand and all the other islands. We have recently welcomed them all into the Pan-Africanist Movement. Celebration y'all. Right Now!

Its an act of insanity to think of shipping food away from a nation with acute hunger.http://topnews.us/content/21536-save-children-child-malnutrition-acute-zimbabwe
[/QUOTE]

Let me dumb this down further. I am not talking about shipping out existing supplies. I am talking about increasing production on lands that are not currently under cultivation due to colonial neglect and market limitations from the west. Our problem is the west undersells us by providing subsidies to their farmers. Therefore, our markets are destroyed and held in check. To develop the DESERT areas we cannot compete against western farmers. So, we have no choice but to sell the SURPLUSES generated by farming in the deserts to Asia.

And, Asia is the place to sell it because the real food shortage is not in Africa. The real food shortage is in Asia. For insatnce, much of Bangladesh is below sea level. Therefore, it is extemely susceptible to flooding. When foods overtake the country, they MUST import food. Our job is to produce the food in te desert areas of Africa. NOBODY has more available land for farming and food production than Africa. And, we thank GOD Almighty for Blessing us with Africa.

But, here is were the danger lies: if we Africans do not become more active as god stewards of what GOD Has Given us, the starving peoples of Asia will insist on migraing to Africa and working the land themselves. WE MUST RECLAIM WHAT BOOKER T. WASHINGTON TAUGHT US. We prefer to have Africans work the land and benefit by selling what the Asians have a legitmate need and desire for. If we do not use it, we might just loose it. Make some money and stop being a slave to the white man forever. Up From Slavery

It seems that we have an attitude here that other are somehow needed to empower us. Forget an "Arab". We are in bad shape when asking the enslavers of blacks in Sudan and west Sudan(Mauritiana) to help us become economically liberated and free. And as for trading food to China. That would be no different than what whites did when they use to ship 60 % of the food out of Zimbabwe. Its an act of insanity to think of shipping food away from a nation with acute hunger.http://topnews.us/content/21536-save-children-child-malnutrition-acute-zimbabwe

You're a bsolutely right. Black people in Africa don't need Arabs for a d*mn thing. Except maybe to stop stealing our resourcesand abdupting our people and shipping them to asia.

There is nothing the whiteman or arab can do for us we can't do for ourselves

Any Ara

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back