Black People : Are Somali Women Africa's Most Beautiful?

So as much as we admire the beauty of Somali women,

are we blind or comlacent to what is happening and has happerned to Somali women and girls there; the potential women,
of tommorow,

since this post was made?

There has been no government for 9 years,
so what do we think the 52 nations and Africans in the diaspora should do about that to protect the safety of our sisters and ensure a descent life for them and their families?

Thank you. But, I disgree with your presumption that to be a Somalimah is to be somehow oppressed. I would argue the opposite because Islam is still the ONLY religion in the world that guarantees a woman's rights.

But, you are right to be concerned about Somalia. It has been about 20 years. It was 20 years ago that the imperialists embarked on a program to re-colonize Somalia. This is due to Somalia's strategic value along the trading routes of the all of the big powers. Plus, Somalia has immense mineral wealth. So, they resorted to the old proven techniques of divide and conquer by setting one tribe against another. They instigated the rebelion of Somaliland against the central government of the Somali nation. And this is still the main problem to this very day. (http://grou.ps/frontfortheunificationanddevelopmen/blogs/item/obama-needs-to-talk-to-powell)

Right now, the British are busy sending troops to Somaliland while the Clintonites at the State Department are trying to instigate further bloodshed by sending Ugandan and Burundian troops to the south. And, they cover their criminal behavior with the opening provided by Unlce Julius Nyerre when blocked the earlier efforts to Unite Africa at the AU.

The thing to keep in mind, however, is that the war against Somalia is a war of CHRISTIAN Uganda, Bururdi and Ethiopia against MUSLIM Somalia. This is not rocket science. So, as I see it, the only solution is for Muslims to rally around Somalia which has the Fourth Holiets Site of Islam. But, we do not have to reduce it to religious terms. Pan-Africanism is just one expression of Islam.

Ate at a new Dominican restaurant near my the other day,the owner was raving about your women over there,told me to visit Puerto Plata, if i spelled that right lol...

you got it right, airport right there, tourist town, sosua (sex town) is close most dominicans wont have much to do with it. cabarete wind surf capital of the world is close, its on the north coast!!. Im at the south coast in the capital!. more to do, and different mix of people. but its all good.

as far as the women think Zoe from Avatar, and Star Trek. We claim her even if she was born in the US,

I am starting to suspect that Brother Omowalejabali is a teacher afterall. Thanks, dude. Teach, dude.

The reason that this is so critically important at this point in time has to do with the needs for Economic Development in the African Nation which goes hand in hand with the political Unification process. This is my main contribution to recent African political theory and practice.

Having regained political independence, our youth are demanding job opportunities all over Africa and throughout the entire African world. So, while political Struggle was the main characterstic of the previous generations, Economic Development is the main characteristic now. To sucessfully develop economically, we must Unite politically. This means continental political Unity (including the Arabs) and economic extra-continental unity between Africa and Asia. I think it is almost automatic with India since India as never been much separated from Africa. But, this necessity is somewhat more difficult to see as it realtes to China and the entirety of Asia.

Take Zimabawe for instance. The imperialists seriously attempted to re-colonize Zimbabwe. But, the Chinese dropped $1 billion as a rescue line to the people of Zimbabwe. One of their motives was the need for better access to African minerals for their new industries. But, China consumes 25% of the world's food supply. Therefore, it logically follows that we of Africa will cooperate with China to make our under-utilized lands available to grow food for export to China and the rest of Asia. This ultimately means reclamation of deserts areas such as the Sahara which brings us back to the need for continental Unification. We must have continental Unification in order to efficiently reclaim the Sahara Desert because to do so we must have maximum cooperation among the states that border the Sahara. Therefore, it simply is not realistic to imagine that we can progress without FULL Arab participation and coperation: Unity. For one thing, Arabs are developing new technolgies in desert reclamation. And, seling food to Asia will help to finance the development of the deserts. Therefore, it is crystal clear that the Arab haters (and the Asian haters) are not Pan-Africanists. They are pretenders who actually oppose Pan-Africanism.

And it is so interesting how this subject of 'big black woman' too, has drawn so much attention from certain men. smh.

I mean, if black/African men know this about 'them' meaning, 'the movie business' and etc. then why would they spend their time voicing their negative opinions about 'big black women', playing into the very scheme of 'their' plans to insult.

Aren't they doing what 'they' want, insult black womanhood. There has got to be a better way to confront this kind of exploitation.

The 'all around' comments that have come from Bro Kamau47 and Bro Chinelo seems to be so effective when you consider your own mothers, sisters and etc.

Also, we need to take it much farther back than just the movie screen business. Even Bro Malcolm X spoke on this issue. But actually, this goes back to a deliberate selection process on the slaveyard. And when you look deeper even into the history of white people, they have their big, huge, hildergard kind of women up in Scandinavia Norse country of which was a norm and they were not looked upon as being negative in the way that propaganda has so pointed towards 'black women'. This was done for a reason, in my opinion, to hurt black manhood regarding black womanhood in order to stop them from bonding. This is the conflict and by voicing disgust without balancing it to uplift and encourage 'black women' to go out and seek better ways to be healthy, eat healthy, live healthy, these kinds of comments coming from black men may be actually apart of the process to suppress. It could become an internalization that could be self destructive. It could cause a black/African man to seek bad relationships that could breed much more problems, hence, self defeat...of which is the whole plan anyway. When you start complaining about this you will have plenty of nonblack people that will be happy to agree with you and use you, the black/African man, as a front to vent and bash black womanhood. It cannot help, it only suppresses moreso. This is the process...a vicious cycle.

Oh trust,these white girls are no different plenty of Big Beckys to go 'round. but i don't care about whites,I'm black so I speak about that-black people. I am not trying to disrespect,perhaps I could have worded my thoughts a little differently. But I am speaking more to the stereo type that Black women are "naturally" big which isn't true,I also am tired of people just assuming that Black men love big women . Some do,to each thee own,lol funny lately I've been seeing white dudes with "full figured" Black women lol now that's comical!

If land of Punt is Somalia, and Somali women looked liked the woman in your video, the Ancient Egyptians did not represent that fact in drawings:

punt_01.jpg

punt_koenigin.gif

The portrayal of the queen of Punt, Itj, was obviously so fascinating for the old Egyptians that - probably in Ramessid times - an artist made a copy of the appropriate relief on a piece of limestone (H: 14 cm, B: 8 cm) which he took along. The ostracon above was found in or near the workers' housing estate at Deir el-Medine and is today on show in the Egyptian Museum, Berlin, No. 21442

http://www.maat-ka-ra.de/english/bauwerke/djeser/dj_portico_2_hall_punt.htm

Ps: Are you aware that the Nefertiti bust(Loved by most Afro-centrist) is now being called a fake?

large_13614_72373.jpg

Swiss art historian claims Nefertiti bust a fake

One of history's most famous archaeological finds may just be a fake, claims one art historian. The world renowned bust of Egyptian Queen Nefertiti, believed to be 3,400 years old, is at the center of contentious debate on whether the famed artifact is genuine or just a forgery.

Housed in a Berlin museum, the iconic bust is one of the most copied works of ancient Egypt but its legitimacy has been put into question by Swiss art historian, Henri Stierlin, who claims that the bust is just a copy dating from 1912.

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/05/09/72373.html

You need to consider a lot more than two or three artifacts when considering over 6000 years of archaeological evidence and human migrations for over the same period rather than looking at this from a static viewpoint. The entire area in question was dominated by KU****IC language groups who were seafaring people and represented numerous physiological types.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back