Black People : Are Somali Women Africa's Most Beautiful?

it seems the girls I meet from Africa,which has been limited . but even on television seem to have less a problem with weight,than American females. i would love to see,or read more research on western/european diets,and it's affects on African people. Love Caribbean food,i noticed they don't cook with a lot of cheese and cream, same with sould food,although i stay away from pork,eat very little fried foods (although fried chicken,and buffalo wings are my weakness) the food i ate growing up was like greens,green beans,yams,peas etc. macaroni and cheese was most creamy stuff we ate.

have not had much experience with African food,but what i have I am always disappointed,not because of the taste,but it's so similar to African American traditional food. like i go to some African peoples house for dinner like yeah,I'm about to have some exotic stuff I've never tried,bets its going to be b;lazing, then they bust out with yams,chicken,and black eyed peas,them I'm like oh yeah,they is black.

But compare the black,or Asian,or Indian,or Latino diet (real Mexican Latino food,not Tex-Mex) to Italian,French etc. Lots of cheeses,breads,and fatty ,cholesterol laden foods.
that stuff you mentioned iswhat gives us dabetes, andheart problems,

that sage sausage, virginia ham , scrapple nd eggs for breakfast, grits red wax chedda and buttermilk biscuits,

then for lunch macaroni salad and chopped barbecue sandwich, and a piece of red velvet cake,

then for dinner home fries, and smothered steak, butter beans flavored with fat back, and peach cobbler with a hunk of home made ice cream

does that make your mouthwater or your arteries flinch?

the Somali woman I referred to in the post was dark skinned uncut,unmixed African. I see sisters on the street that look better than Hallie Berry,although Hallie in her younger days was hot though,i can't front!

lol How do u know they're "unmixed"? Do you know their family history/ancestory/genealogy? Someone conducted genetics/dna testing? lol

More beauties ...........African women

10-genevieve-nnaji.jpg

Genevieve Nnaji..........Nigeria

9-alek-wek.jpg

Alek Wek .......Sudan

8-thandie-newton.jpg

Thandie Newton........Zimbabwe

7-miriam-chemmoss.jpg

Miriam Chemmoss............Kenya

6-angel-melaku.jpg

Angel Melaku......Ethiopia
</STRONG>
5-honorine-uwera.jpg

Honorine Uwera........Rwanda

4-flavania-matata.jpg

Flavania Matata...............Tanzania

3-rhian-benson.jpg

Rhian Benson........Ghana

2-tiguida.jpg

Tiguida.............Mali

1-iman.jpg

Iman..............Somalia

hm-teiko-dornor.jpg

Teiko Dornor.......Ghana (full figure beauty)

hm-sade.jpg

Sade Nigeria (timeless classic beauty)

hm-liya-kebede.jpg

Liya Kebede Ethiopia (regal beauty)

hm-noella.jpg

Noella Congo (exquisite beauty)

nialong.jpg

Nia Long

Angela Bassett

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=XRIwjUnN27M

Gabrielle Union

Aissa Maiga ......Senegal

GYI0060674263.jpg

Regina King

Sanaa Lathan

Then let's not forget we have our everyday sisters right here in the community
who is as lovely and beautiful as these super models / superstars because our
very own right at home beauties are true gems and we have our wives/woman / girlfriends/lady
sisters/mother's and daily females we see they all compose a unique shine and beauty

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back