Black People : Are Somali Women Africa's Most Beautiful?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HyperKill, Jul 15, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319

Let me dumb this down further. I am not talking about shipping out existing supplies. I am talking about increasing production on lands that are not currently under cultivation due to colonial neglect and market limitations from the west. Our problem is the west undersells us by providing subsidies to their farmers. Therefore, our markets are destroyed and held in check. To develop the DESERT areas we cannot compete against western farmers. So, we have no choice but to sell the SURPLUSES generated by farming in the deserts to Asia.

And, Asia is the place to sell it because the real food shortage is not in Africa. The real food shortage is in Asia. For insatnce, much of Bangladesh is below sea level. Therefore, it is extemely susceptible to flooding. When foods overtake the country, they MUST import food. Our job is to produce the food in te desert areas of Africa. NOBODY has more available land for farming and food production than Africa. And, we thank GOD Almighty for Blessing us with Africa.

But, here is were the danger lies: if we Africans do not become more active as god stewards of what GOD Has Given us, the starving peoples of Asia will insist on migraing to Africa and working the land themselves. WE MUST RECLAIM WHAT BOOKER T. WASHINGTON TAUGHT US. We prefer to have Africans work the land and benefit by selling what the Asians have a legitmate need and desire for. If we do not use it, we might just loose it. Make some money and stop being a slave to the white man forever. Up From Slavery[/QUOTE]

Aren't the Chinese already in Angola? Japan is also a monocultural society with 1 language and 99% Japs. They have very little association with planet Earth, not even China or Korea. I simply believe that people gotta support themselves and create their own dollar that isn't inflated by accepting bad loans from the west. Relying on Euros or any1 else is staying reliant on them. Create or grow what other want and need, then other will come to you for the loans and resources. priority #1 is stii getting all Rhodesians fed first or else you'll be fighting food wars with the population while trying to export.

2. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    Isn't Angola about the most prosperous country in Africa? Isn't the Angolan economy growing faster than ust about any economy in the entire world including the Chinese economy?

Oh boy! Believe it or not, Japan is LOCATED ON PLANET EARTH. And, a huge number of Koreans, millions, live in Japan and speak Korean, not to mentionthehude number of Chinese in Japan just as they are in EVERY country in the world. And, the Chinese of Japan also speak Chinese.

Man, there Asians and Africans in Japan from every African and Asian country in the world: blacktokyo.com

Start by reading Up from Slavery by Booker T. Washington. Then read EVERYTHING else that Booker T. Washington wrote. It is all validated by Nkrumahism-Toureism.

Right now, the issue is AFRICANS GROWING SURPLUS FOOD FOR SELLING IN ASIA. Simple.

[/QUOTE]

Oh! So that's your problem. "RHODESIANS", huh? I don't know if I want to cry or puke first.

"RHODESIANS"?
    (Excuse me Destee. I want to do some serious cussing and name calling right now.) So, I want all of you readers to imagine all of the mean and hurtful and foul lnagugage you can imagine. And, believe me, no matter how bad it is, it is not as bad as what i would say if Destee would let me.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,197
    Lookin round

Maybe it would be in the best of intrest to stay focus on the true topic
    this has nothing to do with economy / Japan / light or dark / fat /heavy small
    nor skinny but the facts of Beauty in our sisters / women

somehow this thread has taken a twist and i'm twisting it back !!!!

stay on the topic family ..........Please!

Destee.com community staff
    Admin
    $$RICH$$

4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,583

You don't say!

lol

5. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +390
    From what context are you making the assessment that Somalian women are more beautiful? I mean what do you mean Somali women are more beautiful? They look different than say West African women because they have straighter looking features but not all their women in their country are beautiful. I've seen some ugly Somali women and men. Beauty is about symmetry not a specific part because we all have eyes, ears, nose, chin, complexion, lips, hair, head, forehead, eyebrows and etc. If a darkskin West African lady or South Africa Zulu lady had a great figure and many of them do what if she also had a very proportional face? She would be considered pretty and if she had smooth skin and complexion she would be considered beautiful. And there are plenty of West African women that have that look. The look that Brazilian women have that is craved by so many men comes from West Africa, Angola and Dahomey. Lots of those women in those tribes of Africa where the females were warriors and warrior arts were practiced were some very Coca-Cola bottled shaped sisters.

The idea is still in some of our heads that European looking features are more beautiful. I know that alot of men refer to East African women as being more beautiful because they share similar features with Europeans, Arabs and lighter complexion people. I don't think some of us are making the true effort to escape mental slavery or getting pigeonholed with pride in our looks over others who are beautiful in their own right. But that's just me so go ahead and do yall.

6. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,934
    After viewing all the half-white looking women in OP video, and reading all the :bs: in this thread (i.e., "Igbo women have naturally straight hair and gray eyes," the Igbos of NIGERIA... excuse me while I puke - black self-hate does that to me :rolleyes: ), as well as the love of the half-caste... who LOOKS it... the result of black people hating on our own black-SKINNED selves:

[/[/QUOTE]

7. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,611
    Not all East African women are light skinned. Not all west African women are dark skinned. Why pit one against the other and perpetuate the madness?

8. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,934
    Those bottle caps are fascinating IMO only because they are a jarring, Western contraption used as decoration by an otherwise traditionally-attired African woman.

9. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,611
    Bro. Africans in that region were known for beer or ale, wine and coffee production for thousands of years. Especially ale. That's why there were massive granaries in some countries.

http://www.touregypt.net/egypt-info/magazine-mag04012001-magf2.htm

Egypt: Tour Egypt Monthly: Ancient Egyptian Alcohol and Beer

Ancient Egyptian Alcohol and Beer - Story by Caroline Seawright
    touregypt.net

10. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,934
    May I ask what relevance these pix of average-looking African women have to do with the topic of beautiful Somali women? Or is that the "counter-balance" you referred to? :10500:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. beautiful somali women